Flipinity is a puzzle game with very straightforward gameplay which can surprisingly lead to very challenging combinations. Your task is to rearrange board tiles using pre-defined operations to assembly either compact image or pattern. One could say that game mechanics is a combination of the jigsaw puzzle and the 15-puzzle.
The game features 96 hand-crafted levels divided into 5 level sets that ensure that the difficulty curve is not so steep. But do not be fooled - to finish all the levels is definitively not a piece of cake. When in trouble, try to spot a hidden trick that each level has in it.
There are 3 game modes: jigsaw-like image assembly, number tiles ordering and pattern recreation. Does the level count seem to low? Feel free to generate a random level for each game mode with the in-build level generator.
• Unique gameplay that is easy to understand but challenging to master
• 96 hand-crafted levels with 3 game modes
• Infinity mode allowing to generate any from billions of possible board combinations
• Beautiful, lively presentation with smooth, eye-catching animations
• Dark mode support
• Easy-listening background music
• Low energy consumption
• the game is written in SwiftUI and was created solely by one father while kids were playing around
• toys depicted in level set called "Baby steps" are based on real toys belonging to authors daughter
• if in trouble - do not hesitate to enable hints from the help menu
• most levels contain some "trick" that makes them easier to solve. Try to spot which parts of the board are not shuffled and utilize that fact
Enjoy the game!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.