Unleash the power of your fists, spells and weapons in this pattern-based adventure.
Hone your reflexes and be one with the environment as speed and rhythm become second-nature.
Play with powerful heroes and unlock all their abilities and secrets to help better dispense your foes.
Reach new and faraway lands not yet discovered by fellow travelers.
Be a Flipping Legend!
- Become a master of speed and rhythm
- 8 Characters with unique and powerful abilities to unlock
- Discover the treasures hidden within mysterious chests
- Turn up the volume on this epic soundtrack
- Battle your way through new and dangerous lands
Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This is legitimately fun.
I got this game around the timer first came out. This is one of the few games where I have unlocked everything on my own, including every single outfit customization. I keep coming back to this game because it’s fun and in a way hypnotic. It’s really great when you’re feeling stressful. It has its own challenges but you get used to the flow and you feel really good when you notice yourself improving. I might not be able to get past this second graveyard area now but it’s still fun for me to keep trying.
To the makers: I would really love to see more added to this game or even a brand new Flipping Legends game come out, though. Please consider it, and thanks for the fun!
I WAS enjoying it.
Not a bad game, I was enjoying the music and gameplay and was interested in seeing all the different upgrades I could unlock. But after I unlocked my second character I noticed a problem. The costs for upgrades was getting ridiculously high as the game progressed to the point where I’d have to grind to just move up one tier for little effect. Not only that, but exp was a chore to collect too so on top of the gold costs, upgrades were few and far between. Then I found out the character max is at 10 so the skill I was grinding for is no longer available. I could reset my skill tree but I’d lose the gold I’d just spent so much time getting. I decided to bite bullet and watch the ads I’d been ignoring but it turns out the reward for watching the ads is minimal. On top of it all, to get back to my checkpoint it costs the so very precious gold I’m trying to save up.
This was lengthy and dull but that is what the game has become which is a shame because I thought it was fun. It’s hard for a gamer to continue playing with no game progression or change. I would say try the game but this is what you’re getting into. If you’re willing to spend money on in game purchases you may have more fun than I did.
Great Game, a Little Buggy at Higher Speeds
This is an awesome game, and while it may be a "grind," i feel that is very much the point of the game. The hero selection is amazing and varied in terms of skills, abilities, and cosmetics (i love all of the comic skins- werewolf and ninja especially). The only gripes I have with the game is that
1) The characters have a level cap, after which they cannot improve any further; I've got the panda at lvl 10 and everyone else at 11, and once panda's maxed i don't have much reason to play.
2) It seems to struggle to keep up at higher speeds of flipping. Plus, the panda cub feature also seems to be slightly bugged by occasionally flipping onto the same space as the panda itself and glitching the game out; this happens especially when moving on from the castle.
Other than that, it's a fantastic FREE game, and the ad placement is minimal and 95% optional. Keep up the great work, and keep adding experience levels!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Noodlecake Studios Inc
- 191.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Noodlecake Studios Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Legend Chest Tier 1 $0.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Chest Tier 3 $2.99
- Chest Tier 2 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.