Have something to follow up on or set a reminder for? You'll never miss it again when you use Flite. Simply open, type a note, and swipe up to send straight to your inbox.
Flite makes note-taking, networking, and endless to-do lists a breeze. Since notes go directly to your inbox, they are always at the tip of your fingers.
Flite's minimalist, sleek, and clean interface includes the following features:
• Swipe to Send - Quickly send notes by swiping up. It's like flipping a page, but faster.
• Speedy Delivery - Within seconds, Flite will send your note straight to your inbox.
• Multiple Email Addresses - Inboxes can get messy, whether it's work or personal, so why not choose where your notes go?
• Photo & Gif Attachments - Sometimes you just don't have the time to write out a note. Why not send a picture or two instead?
• Networking can be difficult. Keep track of all the important details using our contact form template
• Endless To-Do lists? Make them easier to find with Flite
• Archive - We want to make sure you never lose another note again, and we don’t want to leave it up to chance. Check your personal archive for all the notes you have ever sent
Feedback? We'd love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
We improved all the features you already love, and added a few more:
• New onboarding flow to explain all of our new features!
• Remember when you were when you sent your note by checking out our brand new footer with location details
• Networking made simple! Try out our new contact form template, and quickly write down all the details of the person you just met
• See a record of all the notes you have ever sent in your personal archive
• Change the text size in all of your notes, we want to make sure they are easy to read
• Share notes and other things via Flite and add custom text
We are always happy to hear your feedback. Let us know what you’d like to see next at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Settings are lacking a few basic functions, for instance deleting an email. I enjoy the simplicity
Great interface, but failure message often
I am updating this review and deleting the app after several frustrating weeks. While the interface is great, half the time you get an error message indicating the message was not sent. In many cases the email is in your inbox twice after you resend it. Fix this issue and this app will be back to four stars.
I have long been a user of apps that can be used to quickly email myself thoughts and notes. This appears as good or better than others, but why can't we set up "to" addresses that put a different prefix? For example, I would like to have three different "to" addresses, all that send to the same email address but each with a different prefix on the subject line... That way I could set up inbox rules to route emails based on the one selected when sending it.
This seems like it would be an easy option, but I can't find an app that would do this
Developer Response ,
Hi! We've just released an update that should fix this issue (along with others that you probably didn't encounter), and also provides more feature such as the possibility to send yourself a note from any other apps or paste rich text from any apps.
We hope we'll be back to 4 stars! If not, don't hesitate to contact us at "firstname.lastname@example.org" or update your review with more feedback.
We're so sorry for the inconvenience and we hope we'll be back on your phone!
Best way to give myself a little reminder
I am always running around trying to get things done. This app is a great way for me to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. It’s the perfect way to keep track of my to-do list
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.