Use this app to quickly and effortlessly calculate scores while interacting with your animal allies in this 2016 FIRST LEGO League robot challenge! (Please frequently check the official FLL challenge updates for the latest rules. Updates to this app will be released to reflect any official rule changes as quickly as possible. This app was developed completely independently of FIRST and The LEGO Group.)
- Official scoresheet: http://www.firstlegoleague.org/sites/default/files/animal-allies/first-lego-league-scoresheet.pdf
- Theme related game for a quick diversion.
- Built-in 2 1/2 minute timer.
- Save practice scores to track progress over time.
- Ability to restore a saved run back to the active scorecard. When reviewing a saved run, tap on 'Restore'. This ability may be useful for experimenting with different what-if strategy scenarios off of a base run.
- UI fixes for iOS 11.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best 2016 FLL App!
Even includes a fun poop game to play!
My favorite FLL Scoring app
A great app, made by who has become my favorite FLL app developer. Easy to use interface and very straightforward. I wish there was an in-app purchase to remove ads.
There are only 5 animal pairs, not 6 and you get 5 points per penalty marker if they are not used. Otherwise this is wonderful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.