Add an entirely new dimension to your photos. Combine multiple 2D layers into an immersive parallax animation that you can interact with! No prior 3D knowledge required.
Our users have used Floatcard to:
• Create unique content for their social media.
• Promote businesses with eye-catching parallax animation.
• Make memorable and immersive personal memories.
• Connect with loved ones during special occasions like birthdays, Valentine's Day, with interactive e-cards.
==== Redefine Your Photos and Images ====
• Bring photos, illustrations, and compositions to life with parallax effect.
• Place hidden gems behind a subject that delight your friends and loved ones.
• Stack up multiple photos and transparent images to create a mesmerizing masterpiece.
==== Play with Your Own Creation ====
• Feel the depth while you animate a Floatcard in real time with touch.
• Virtual Image Stabilization makes your animation run buttery smooth.
==== Multiple Ways to Share ====
• Share as a video or a GIF in just a few taps with Motion Presets.
• Share the full experience to any Floatcard app users (+) with a handcrafted file format, or export the files for backup purposes.
==== Intuitive Parallax Editing ====
• Drag just a single slider to fine tune parallax effect of a single layer.
• Multiple canvas-wide options to fine tune your work as a whole.
==== Powerful Extract Tool for Background Removal ====
• Remove background of a layer without the need to trace edges precisely.
• Refine any mistakes with Brush and Eraser Tools to perfect your cutout details.
==== Layering System that Adapts to You ====
• Clutter-free Layer Panel design. A parallax slider only appears below the layer that interests you.
• Change a layer's parallax value, and the layer automatically repositions itself to keep everything sorted.
==== Canvas Content Creation ====
• Insert up to 20 layers that you can interact with and animate in real time.
• Choose an aspect ratio that fits perfectly on any iOS device.
• Import JPEGs, PNGs, or HEICs.
==== Non-Destructive, Undoable Editing ====
• Background-removed image remembers your mask even after you close the document. You can always refine your cutout selection or even completely revert back to the originally imported image.
• When you scale an image down, it won’t be rasterized into a smaller size.
• Full suport of Undos and Redos.
==== Document-Based Design ====
• What you create stays with you as files that you can always re-edit or export.
• Incremental saving.
• Beautiful gallery for your Floatcards, all in one place.
Visit our Instagram @floatcardapp to see what you can create with Floatcard.
Disclaimer: Floatcard is currently focused on creating and experiencing the animated parallax effect, and will work best when combining photos taken from similar lighting conditions, or layers from the same composition. We plan to add more image editing tools in future releases.
(+) May requires purchase of additional copies of the app. You can share Floatcard files to any supported iOS device using the same Apple ID, or with Family Sharing, for free.
Music: Tenderness from Bensound.com
• Added iOS 13 compatibility.
If you enjoy using Floatcard, please consider writing a review for us. Each review means a lot to us and would give us a big boost to keep improving the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Having problems using the app
I’m trying to figure out how do the camera movement and etc it’s being very difficult outside that it is good
Developer Response ,
Hello, if by “camera movement” you mean exporting your animation, we have an upcoming update that makes it easy to do so. If not, please do not hesitate to contact us at floatcardapp.help [at] gmail [dot] com. Thank you!
A new way to create memories
Everyone knows that the parallax effect is nothing new, but the way this app presents itself allows a normal user like me, with no knowledge or experience in using professional artistic tools, to be able to create 3D-like parallax photos easily.
I have started using the app to create some memories of my kids with this depth technique and it feels amazing to be able to “play” with your own photos. The photos really feel more lively than still ones. My kids love them too!
So far I am very impressed with this app. However, I’d like to suggest the developer that there should be a way to organize the photos I made into album, as well as a way to mark favorite photos.
Keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this insightful and encouraging review, mamaSanP3 🙏. The organizational features will definitely be considered.
So easy to use. 3D photos!
This App is so easy to use. I can simply add multiple 2D pictures on different layers and they suddenly become a 3D. On the working panel, it is easy to manage/edit each picture/layer.
This app lacks certain features but the existing experience is well executed.
I love this app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.