New Chapter – Extra Story – The Christmas trip at the end of the year is updated!
A mysterious girl in the raincoat comes to the city submerged by rain.
Subside the rain and save the city by illuminating the lamp and stone posts with her little light on hand.
You’ll be the mysterious girl in the game.
Reveal who she really is as the rain in the city subsides gradually.
Premium app - no more in-app purchase for you, buy once, FOREVER fun!
We recommend the use of headphones when playing this game.
- Unique mechanic: Provides a brand new experience unlike any other.
- Evolving puzzles: The more puzzles you solve, the more different light abilities you receive to face the challenged ahead.
- Lots of content: 9 chapters that includes more than 60 different levels, and more than 20 unique mechanics.
- Amazing hand-drawn 2D graphics: All levels are connected and gradually paint a complete picture of the city.
- Hidden collectibles: Collect all "Wicks" to reveal the city's hidden secret.
- Immersive score: Mesmerizing music that completely engulfs the player in its beautiful atmosphere.
- Challenge for pro gamer on riddles:
· Collecting every wick on game scene
· Complete levels in the least steps
· Waking up every single robot in the city.
· Complete three of the above and you will gain a S stage glory to the chapter!
- Supports Game Center.
***We strongly discourage iPhone 4 and 4S users to purchase and play this game on their devices as it is not optimized for these devices and players may not experience the game as intended by our developer.***
***Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5 or later, iPad 3 or later.***
Thanks so much for supporting our game Flood of Light. Welcome to provide us more suggestions, please rate or e-mail us.
- Fix bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Well done. My kind of game for sure!
This game is beautifully done. I love puzzle games that are also visually stimulating. Add to that the amazing, relaxing music and you can't go wrong! Well worth the money. I'd pay for any game these folks put out based on how well this one alone was made.
Great atmosphere, poor grammar
A relaxing, atmospheric game. It has a calm, rainy atmosphere, and the music is melancholy but not depressing. I like the scenery too, a decent assortment of dark abandoned city stuff.
The gameplay itself is decent. Later on I found it to be challenging, but so much that it felt frustrating. On the other hand, getting the optional S-ranks is much tougher.
The grammar, especially in the in-game emails, is unfortunately bad enough to detract from the immersion, but it doesn't ruin the game by any means.
Engaging and calming, nice drawing, need to fix grammar issues
Similar comments as above
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Irisloft (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd
- 650.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Irisloft Studio
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.