FloorDesign3D is an 3d interior design application (floor plan) that allows you to easily design your home plan in 2D, render in 3D, as well as change the color or the texture of each room, and drag - drop furniture, doors, windows... onto the room from a catalog organized by categories.
Main Functions of the application:
- SUPPORT MULTI-LANGUAGES:
- Customizable Room:
Drag (create new) room object into the draw view, double click on it to edit all information of the room (walls, intersection points. measure information....)
- 3D rendering: View your house from 3d view
- Import custom 3d model (in COLLADA-dae or Wavefront-obj format)
- Add custom items to Template list:
Right click on a group of objects then select "Add to template list" to save them so that you can reuse it later.
Use this function to create your own interior item from many basic shapes.
- Pre-Defined Interior objects:
There are many predefined nice 3d Interior objects for you to add to the design: door, window, stair, chair, sofa....
- Basic shape :
There are many shapes to add to the design, including text box, round box, line connector, callouts....
- Over 3000 Beautiful Symbols:
More than that, there are over 3000 beautiful symbols to add the view.
Please press the "Smile icon" button on the left to add and select any symbol you want.
- Drag/Drop Image from Finder (or press Cmd-V to paste image from current Clipboard):
The application allows users to drag/drop many image files directly from Finder to current editing window.
- Allow to make curved wall inside Room object
- User could save edited room object to templates list to reused later
- When edit room object , right click on wall line to show menu with following actions : select / deselect all walls, show / hide measure arrow information, change line to curved style....
- Unlimited Undo/Redo (shortcut key: Cmd-Z / Shift-Cmd-Z)
- Copy / Paste (shortcut key: Cmd-C / Cmd-V)
- Duplicate select items (shortcut key: Cmd-D)
- Group / Ungroup Items (shortcut key: Cmd-G / Shift-Cmd-G)
- Lock/Unlock items position (shortcut key: Cmd-L / Shift-Cmd-L)
- Rotate left, rotate right (shortcut key: Cmd-J / Cmd-K)
- Trim room wall
- Scale size of select items
- Flip select items
- Customizable Color / Font / Size / Line Type
- Shadow supported
- Snap to Grid
- Auto Align with another object when resize or move
- Change display order
- Export to png, jpeg, tiff, pdf image file (shortcut key: Cmd-E)
- Print supported (shortcut key: Cmd-P)
- Fix many bugs
- Hold ALT(Option) when moving objects to dublicate
- Improve UI of [More Shapes] dialog
- Improve UI of Image object editing dialog
- Improve UI of Main Window
- Auto align all measure object when moving them
- Auto align shape, box with floors' walls
- Add 'Merge layers' function
In previous update:
- Add Decimal Precision setting
- Support multi-languages: English, Deutsch, Français, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Português, Čeština, Dansk, Suomi, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Русский, Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Tiếng Việt, 中文（中国）, 中文（台灣）
- Add support for macOS 10.14
- Improve print dialog (add Detail controls to print dialog)
- Allow users to copy/paste selected layer
- Add more arrow types (architectural ticks....)
- add thumbnail view
- add shortcut keys
- Allow user to change join-path , cap-path styles for walls, shapes
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful app
I bought this app to design our new restaurant. I’m a avid Photoshop user, could have use Photoshop to design the floor plan, but it would be much more difficult to get it in perfect scale. This app have most common household fixtures, everthing was drag and drop. I was able to design our 3000 sq ft resturant with detailed seating area/kitchen and bathrooms. If you have basic concept in design apps like photoshop, this app is very easy to use. Definitely worth $16, saved me a ton of time.
Great App for the Price
After spending a couple of hours of playing around and learning how to use FloorDesign3D (mostly all Drag and Drop) I was well on my way designing a new home layout. Be sure to follow the “How to use the application” tutorial, its a big help and easy to understand.
This app has all the basic features needed to build rooms, garages and most any structure to scale. I like the layers feature and the ease of use once I became familiar with this application. There are many usefull clipart images that made it a breeze to complete the project. The displaying of the dimensions and square footage of the rooms are automatically calculated and have some alternate features along with adding text. Adding and sizing doors, windows, appliances and other design elements is easy. The 3D feature renders great.
For $16 bucks this app is well worth it.
Keep up the Good Work.
The more I get to use it the more helpful it gets, there’s still more to be discover I’m sure, but I do have fun working with this app, I’ve done a couple of proyects and even if i’m not satisfied with it, it’s just easy to go back and change things around.
Please add more backsplash kitchen walls and/or feature walls options, other than that im satisfied with the results i'm getting out of this app.
- Tien Thinh Vu
- 236.9 MB
- Graphics & Design
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vu Tien Thinh 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.