Floorplans Pro is the most powerful and user-friendly floor plan creation tool available for the iPad. Its intuitive, polished, and seamless interface makes creating floor plans on-the-go a breeze.
***** Featured on HGTV's “Love It or List It” *****
NO MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED AND NO PER-EXPORT FEES! You only pay for the app once.
Learn more at: http://www.greenteaapps.com/floorplans
Floorplans is the perfect app for:
APARTMENT HUNTERS: Calculate exact square footage in seconds.
BROKERS: Turn floor plan sketches into beautiful, hi-definition floor plans.
FURNITURE SHOPPERS: Figure out if that sofa will fit before you buy it.
APPRAISERS: Create detailed, professional floor plans.
***** Measurements can be displayed in both Feet and Meters *****
Create New Floor plans or Import Existing Files
• Import PDF, JPG, and other file types.
• Turn low-fi images or sketches into crisp, high-definition floor plans.
• Calibrate the dimensions of the imported floor plans.
• Draw or add notes to existing floor plans.
• Create new floor plans from scratch with a few swipes.
• Manipulate walls with ease. Draw angled walls, curved walls, and complex rooms.
• Create and import custom furniture objects using FloorplansCloud.com
Add Rooms, Furniture, and Measurements
• Add furniture and structural elements such as doors, windows, and staircases.
• Use the predefined furniture collection.
• Edit dimensions to match a specific furnishing.
• Calculate square footage of a single room or an entire apartment.
• Measure any distance in the floor plan.
• Plan seating arrangements for parties.
• Design office spaces.
Export to PDF, JPG, and Floor plans Native Format
• Send beautiful PDF floor plan documents to your clients via email.
• Print floor plans using your AirPrint enabled printer.
• Post floor plan JPGs to your website.
• Exchange native floor plan files between you and another user.
• Compatible with BOSCH GLM 100
• Dropbox Backup
• Export to any page size in PDF
• Export to multiple pages
• Duplicate Plan
• Duplicate Floor
• Object Color Hue
• Lock Layout
• Blueprint Theme
AVAILABLE AS IN-APP PURCHASE:
• 3D Viewer
• House Wiring Symbols Pack
• Crime Scene Investigator Pack
COMPATIBILITY: iOS 7.0 and up
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App works great - wish you could import furniture
Love the app - has made our renovation process much easier. I wish you could import additional furniture packages - especially common furniture from places like IKEA, Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn, and Restoration Hardware. Additional landscaping items would be a bonus too. Overall very happy with the app. It’s easy to use and has been useful for discussing plans with our builder and architect.
Developer Response ,
Hi. We are working on a way to import additional furnishings into the app. It will be available in a month or so, and it will be part of version 2.7. Thank you for using our app.
Good, but be careful -
Not bad for a simple floorplan app, but a number of features that would make it great are sadly missing. You cannot define or move rooms - only walls. You cannot create partitions, or define wall height. You cannot sketch, draw, or note on floors. You cannot color lines, walls, or rooms, nor shade them to indicate removal. No snap for basic layout. You cannot rotate the plan once started. A whole laundry list of simple layout items, yet they put their energy into creating simplistic 3d views that usually crash -
Whats worse, is there are certain actions (for instance, changing a door height) that sometimes cause the app to crash hard, and you lose ALL work - literally, the entire plan and all you work will disappear, although the file name will remain on an empty file. If you decide to use this app, make sure to save multiple copies, and frequently, otherwise you run a serious risk of having to start from scratch suddenly, and unexpectedly. So, don’t rely on it for anything critical -
As bad as all that sounds, I haven’t found anything else that is as simple or does the basic dimensioned drawing this does, and then I can take a screenshot and do simple drawing and edits on that, so for now, its worth a shot -
BTW I am not an architect. I'm just a average joe trying to layout a floor plan. I have been using this app for about 3 weeks. It's it easy to use and fairly intuitive. I have found redoing and changing a floor plan quick an easy. If the developer would fix a few things this could be a 5 star app.
First the 3D function. I'm not sure what I was expecting but that isn't it. The staircases are awful. In 3D mode they look like a giant cube. The view you see in 3D is very " in your face". A more wide angle view would be better.
Second is the choice of staircase icons in 2D mode. The choices are confusing and limited. I wanted to show a few different styles, but always had to try and piece something together which looked awful in 3D as well. A rise/run and angle feature would be helpful when placing the stairs in a room.
All thing considered this is a 3.5 star, very useful app that I think is worth the cost. This could be a 5 star app with some tweaks.
- GreenTea Software LLC
- 120.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 2010-2018 GreenTea Software. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Crime Scene Investigator Pack $1.99
- 3D Graphics Pack $2.99
- House Wiring Symbols $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.