The Wagner Meters FloorSmart™ app connects your smart device to the Orion 950 Moisture Meter via Bluetooth® technology to receive and record data, set specifications for separate jobs as well as wood materials, and much more. To send readings data from the Orion 950 to the FloorSmart app on your smart device, follow these steps:
1. Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your smart device. The Orion 950 will automatically pair with your smart device when the power is on and the device is within Bluetooth range.
2. Ensure that the DATA mode on the 950 is ON. Consult your Orion 950 manual for instructions.
3. Open the FloorSmart app and enter a new job description or choose a current job to edit.
4. Press the "Record" tab at the bottom left to access the "Record Readings" screen.
5. Press the "Record" button at the top right to enable the app to record data from the Orion 950
6. Scan the target area with the Orion 950 and press the "ON/HOLD" button when you want to send a reading to the FloorSmart app.
Since 1965, Wagner Meters has been providing quality moisture measurement equipment and Wagner’s technology has been proven to provide some of the most accurate results in the industry when compared to the ASTM D4442-16 Standard. Wagner meters have been used for years by professional lumber-grading associations, and meters from Wagner continue to provide reliable and consistent moisture measurements, with unsurpassed convenience and ease of use.
-Improved user interface
-Updated Bluetooth protocol
-Version compatibility updates added
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Output CSV files not available.
There are no instructions to pair the meter with the app for an iOS Apple iPhone.
Need to allow go CSV output.
- Wagner Electronic Products, Inc.
- 18.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright, All Rights Reserved 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.