Pilot your Flop Rocket through a 5 kilometer cave filled with dragon-like Spaceducks, enormous rock-worms, and other space-time anomalies as you try to prevent an underfunded space program from going bust. Why is your space program housed in a cave? GOOD QUESTION.
== FREE FEATURES ==
- Easy to use, difficult to master mechanics
- Randomly generated missions provide a challenge on every run
- 4 upgrade tracks - make your ship fly like a dream
- Collect powerups to increase the chances of a successful launch
- BscotchID integration - make friends, see their crashed ships as you fly
- Use your hard-earned Juice to start missions with more armor, more worm bombs, and an escape pod
- Try the game for free (ad supported), find out that you LOVE IT, and Butter Up to get the premium experience and support our studio!
== PREMIUM FEATURES ==
- A single purchase is all it takes!
- 8 more upgrade tracks - Build a powerful gun, max out your armor slots, and more
- Double your coin gains and upgrade your rocket twice as fast
- Access to premium BscotchID services: cloud saving, cross-game Perks, and friends-only leaderboards
- Never see ads EVER AGAIN!
== About the Studio ==
Butterscotch Shenanigans is an independent studio composed of three brothers. We make high-quality, often goofy, and punchy games designed completely around providing the most entertaining player experience possible. Our goal is to build a one-stop mobile empire that fulfills all your gaming dreams. Stay up to date with what we’re doing and contact us through butterscotch-shenanigans.com.
== SUPPORT ==
We have no idea what we're doing. If your game suddenly stops working, or a purchase doesn't go through, or all your save data is suddenly lost, we probably just did something dumb. If you need support, our FAQ (https://id.bscotch.net/faq.php) will get you to the right place.
We removed ads because it makes piloting the rocket much harder. If it's so hard, how are you gonna GO TO SPACE?
Ratings and Reviews
Best endless runner yet!
What most endless runners lack is a purpose and an end goal. Having that constant hope of reaching the space destination keeps the gameplay riveting. If You are new to Butterscotch Shenanigans I would also recommend Crashlands. It is worth the money.
Amazing game that no longer works.
I love this game, I’ve been playing off and on for years but unfortunately upgrading to an iPhone X means I can’t play it anymore. The game is zoomed in on the X and cuts off the edges of the game. If you don’t have an iPhone X then by all means it’s incredible but if you’re running the X you probably won’t be able to play it without some extra difficulty.
If they ever fix it I’ll change my review to the easiest 5-star but I have to rate the game as is and it’s unfortunately all but unplayable at the moment.
I love this game
The controls are great. It’s challenging, but every time you die you can tell what went wrong and know you could do it better next time. Super fun.
- Butterscotch Shenanigans, LLC
- 62.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Butterscotch Shenanigans, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Butter Up! $2.99
- Butter Up! $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.