Send flowers and gifts available for same day delivery across town, or across the USA! Flower delivery has never been quicker, easier or more convenient than with floralapp®. It’s FREE and easy to use, and your flowers will always be hand designed & delivered by a real, local florist only. Never boxed & shipped!
Order flowers for delivery in only a few, simple steps:
1. Browse our wide selection of bouquets & floral arrangements, roses, lilies, daisies, orchids, gift baskets, fruit baskets, gourmet baskets, Teleflora and FTD flowers, and much more, for any occasion, like birthday bouquets, anniversary roses, get well soon flowers, sympathy or funeral baskets and sprays, or the best occasion of all – “just because!”
2. Add an optional balloon, teddy bear or stuffed animal, or a box of chocolates.
3. Enter the recipient’s information, which can be selected right from your phone’s address book.
4. Write out your desired card message to include with the flowers or gift.
5. Apply any special offers, discounts or promotions from your preferred local flower shop, or from floralapp®.
6. Finish with secure checkout, using a credit card, or even PayPal!
Send flowers anywhere in the USA through a local florist, to cities as large as New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Phoenix, Tampa, Seattle, Detroit, Chicago, Miami, Memphis, Honolulu, Dallas, or even Puerto Rico, and even to the smaller towns, like Flushing, Pataskala, Sun City Center, Glendale, Venice, and everywhere in between.
This app uses GPS to send location based offerings when you are near the shop of your choice. "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
Floral shop's Geo Fence works with devices having iOS 8+.
Improved user experience
Improved web services
Ratings and Reviews
Limited inventory available in app
I have yet to actually use this app successfully. It doesn't link to my online account so I had to set up yet another account in the app. It is also very limited in the products offered and I couldn't find the arrangement I usually send via the full website. For now I will continue to use the full website on my iPad instead of the app.
Super easy and so convenenient!
I downloaded this app after my brother told me all about how he used it all the time. I was so used to calling a florist or having to google for one. I was thoroughly impressed how easy and smooth this was. It even pulled the address of my girlfriend right out of my contact list! I normally don't leave too many reviews but I really could see this being the only way I order flowers and gifts going forward.
Well that was easy
Needed to send flowers and saw an add to use this app. It was almost too easy, so I called to check up on my order after I completed it on my phone. The sales lady had already received and started processing my order. All and all, my mom received the flowers that day and everything was great. Thankss
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.