With the Florence guide, you'll get the most out of your trip, with useful information and you'll find and book activities, guided tours, and excursions.
This Florence guide is completely free and has been created by the Civitatis team, the leading company in the sale of guided tours, excursions, and free tours in English all over the world. So you can guess what you'll find there: all the tourist information you need to make the most of your trip to Florence, with a perfect combination of cultural, sightseeing, and entertainment options.
You'll also find in this Florence guide practical information that will help you organize your trip to Florence, as well as tips and advice to make the most of your time in Florence. What to see in Florence? Where to eat, where to sleep? What are the places you really have to visit? Any tips to save money? Our Florence guide will answer all these and more.
The most interesting sections of this free guide to Florence are:
• General information: Learn how to plan your trip to Florence and find out what is the necessary documentation to visit it, what is the weather like at the time you're traveling, or what are the opening hours of its stores.
• What to see: Discover the main attractions in Florence, as well as practical information on how to visit these tourist spots, how to get there, opening hours, closing days, prices, etc.
• Where to eat: Learn more about the most traditional dishes in Italy and the best places to sample them in Florence. And why not do it for the best price? We tell you the best places to eat on a budget in Florence.
• Where to stay: Are you looking for a quiet neighborhood to rest or a lively one to party until dawn? Our free travel guide will let you know in which area you should look for your accommodation in Florence.
• Transport: Find out how to get around Florence and which are the best ways to move around depending on your budget or your time.
• Shopping: Get the perfect souvenirs and save time and money by knowing in advance which are the best areas to go shopping in Florence.
• Map: The most comprehensive map of Florence, where you can see all the must-see sights, where to eat, the best area to book your hotel, or the neighborhood with the greatest and liveliest atmosphere in Florence.
• Activities: With our Florence guide, you can also book the best Civitatis activities for your trip. Guided tours, excursions, tickets, free tours... Everything to fill your trip!
We know that when you're traveling, there's no time to waste. And even more, when there are so many things to do in Florence. That's why, with this free travel guide, we want to help you fill your trip to Florence. Have a blast and enjoy your vacation!
P.S. The information and tips in this guide were written by and for travelers and were collected on January 2023. If you find any inaccuracies or find something you think we should change, please contact us (https://www.civitatis.com/en/contact/).
Embellish your journey!
Keep enjoying your stay in Florence with Civitatis and our app.
We've made the following changes and improvements:
- Fixed general bugs.
We'll keep improving to offer you a better service! ;)
Ratings and Reviews
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CIVITATIS TOURS S.L.
- 107.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Civitatis.com
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.