Ultimate motion activated camera: Hands-Free, Full-Res, Live Photos. Awesome burst captures of your adventures.
"Flow Shot is a game changer." - Gary B.
Sit your phone down and let Flow Shot handle shooting the photos. Effortless action shots of you, your friends, fast-paced motorsports, animals, and anything else you can imagine.
- Automatic photos at any event
- Action selfies of you and your friends
- Foolproof family & group photos
- Perfect for mountain biking, road cycling, running, races, pets, cyclocross, mtb, motocross, and more!
- Full resolution photo capture (up to 12MP images with Live Photos)
- Select burst rates from 10 shots per second all the way down to 60 second delay time lapses
- Adjustable motion detector sensitivity
- The default Intelligent Exposure (IE) mode provides high shutter speeds to eliminate motion blur in good lighting conditions
- Pro Mode upgrade includes a custom Shutter Priority mode, manual camera controls, a second autoexposure mode that prioritizes ISO in low-light conditions, full-time exposure status display, tap-to-focus support, focus peaking, exposure histogram display, and more.
- High-speed Handling Detection prevents unwanted photos by momentarily pausing capture
- Quickly adjust or disable Handling Detection for unstable supports, high winds, or when your activity will jolt the camera (like when setting the camera up on the ramp you’re going to hit)
- Front and rear camera switching (hand-held automatic burst selfies are possible if you disable handling detection)
- Adjustable start delay timer to prevent unwanted captures while you head back to get ready
- Advanced GPU image processing algorithm provides longest possible battery runtimes
AWESOME IMAGE VIEWING
- Ultra-fast shot selection & deletion
- Custom scrub area with perfect control: Tap to instantly jump to any image and then gently swipe left or right to scroll through your shots at any speed
- Pinch image to zoom in
- Press down to preview the Live Photo video
- Tap to select your best photos, then touch the save icon to send them directly to your iOS Photos Library
- Permanently delete all unwanted photos with a single touch on the trash can
- Easily handle hundreds (even thousands!) of photos from your longest captures
- The inexpensive Watermark Removal in-app purchase provides full quality exports, forever.
- The free export from Flow Shot saves photos with a corner watermark, without Live Photo video, at reduced resolution, and without metadata (GPS location for example). The free exports from Flow Shot are still better quality than the photos you’ll get from my competitor’s paid apps, but once you see the full quality available you’ll agree that the low price upgrade in Flow Shot is a huge bargain!
- Share your stoke with me on Facebook (@FlowShot) and Instagram (FlowShotApp)
- Get photos perfect for posting on Strava, Pinkbike, MTB Project, and more.
- Get creative with Pro Mode using custom long or short exposures, advanced shots in low-light conditions (including night shots with light trails), and more.
- Enjoy the movie-like burst scrolling in ImageViewer
- Invent uses for Flow Shot no one has ever thought of!
Thanks for checking out Flow Shot. I was never satisfied with the awful "Spy Cam" apps that plague the App Store, so this is my contribution to making action photos of yourself and others simple and convenient. Give it a free download and find out for yourself today. Please let me know if you have any feedback, comments, or suggestions. I’d love to hear them!
Privacy Notice: Flow Shot does not contain any ads, has no kind of user behavior tracking, and does not keep or transmit any information on it's users. I value my privacy and yours, and since I do not track any of your information I have nothing to sell to ad networks or anyone else. Flow Shot is supported entirely through the In-App Purchases made by it's awesome users.
Found and fixed a few bugs that were specific to iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Must Have Camera App
Finally a camera app that does it right. This app crams loads of must have camera settings into an incredibly intuitive, easy to use format. I'm actually surprised that apple hasn't built some of these features into the app that comes on the phone!
I plan on using it for group pictures, kids sporting events, and taking outdoor action shots. It would be good for taking pictures of my dogs or setting it out by my bird feeders, too. The possibilities are endless! You can set the phone almost anywhere and get a photo from perspectives that make people think "how'd you get that shot?"
I like to take lots of photos very fast, then pick my favorites to save to my iPhone library. The built in image viewer makes it easy to find the good shots and scrub out the unwanted ones.
Perfect for Animal Photography
This app is fabulous, a word I rarely use. For more than a year I have been looking for a device that would trigger my iPhone when birds or other animals would approach its tripod. And here it is in an app that actually works. I initially had problems with leaves moving in the wind triggering the shutter,but by adjusting the motion sensitivity the issue disappeared.
Congratulations to the developer on this one!
Very cool! Very fun! Must have.
I put my phone on a little tripod and placed it within 2-3 feet of our bird feeder and within 5 minutes I had 100 photos and kept 90% of them. It’s a lot of fun and so many possibilities on where you can put it. This is one of my new favorite apps.
- James Thomas
- 27.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 James Thomas
- In-App Purchases
- ProMode + Watermark Removal $3.99
- Watermark Removal $1.99
- Pro Mode Upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.