Get better results with the presentation app built for mobile. Engage your audience in one presentation experience that combines words, images, video, links, galleries, and PDFs to turn your story into an interactive conversation **Featured by Apple - Best New App!! **
#-> As seen in Cult of Mac, Fast Co, CNET, Techcrunch, Gizmodo and more. #
## Drag & Drop ready!
## Kiosk Mode: Secure your presentation at events, trade shows, conferences, museums, retail and more. PIN to unlock kiosk mode. Configurable timer reset goes to first screen. Autoplay videos automatically loop. -- PRO users only.
## Only presentation app that allows you to record video of your presentation!
BUILT FOR MOBILE
FlowVella is purpose built for mobile
Controls are built for touch, instantly accessible and intuitive.
Create using a few simple and familiar touches and gestures.
OFFLINE VIDEO - Once video is downloaded to your iPad it just works, no Internet needed. (Not YouTube videos).
ADD PDFs to YOUR PRESENTATION - Embed whole PDFs within your presentation.
PRESENT LIKE A PRO!
Create and share beautiful presentations with images, sounds, GIFs, text, videos, PDFs, links and photo galleries and share with anyone on any device.
FREE BEAUTIFUL PRESENTATION TEMPLATES
Bundled with over 25 unique, professionally designed presentation templates for: creatives, pitches, portfolios, reports, video, tutorials, real estate and more.
YOUR CLOUD PHOTOS, VIDEOS, GIFS, PDFs
Instant access to any cloud source: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Creative Cloud, Adobe Market, Instagram, Facebook, & OneDrive as well as Google Image Search – all from within the app.
CREATE ANYWHERE, SHARE WITH ANYONE
Your Flows are saved in the cloud, you never have to worry about having access to your presentations. Our web player makes it possible to share your presentation with anyone, on any device, no account or special app is required.
SHARE OR KEEP THINGS PRIVATE
Share your work with anyone on any device - no account or special app is. If you want to keep things PRIVATE, you can do that too! We offer SEVERAL PRIVACY LEVELS so that your content is only seen by those with whom you wish to share.
FULL POWER YET SIMPLE
• Add photos and videos from your photos
• Snap Guides allow you to make pixel-perfect designs
• Your presentations are automatically saved locally
• Save drafts to the cloud so your Flows are safe
CREATE AND CUSTOMIZE
• Add transitions to your screen links
• Add links to the web or links to another screen
• Undo & redo
• Duplicate, delete or rearrange screens
• Duplicate any object, including entire Flows
SHARE, VIEW AND PRESENT
• Export to PDF, print via AirPrint*
• Present straight from your iPhone/iPad, connect to a projector, or use AirPlay
• Works OFFLINE -> SAFE without an Internet connection
• Share your presentations with anyone via URL
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, email, or copy the share URL and paste anywhere
• Embed your Flow into any web site or blog
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD INTEGRATED
Use videos, PDFs and PSDs saved in your Adobe Cloud. You can even select a specific layer from within a PSD file.
FlowVella is free to download and use and comes with the ability to post 4 public flows. For extended functionality and more features, FlowVella has two paid plans, Premium and PRO. Premium is available through an auto-renewing subscription for $4.99/month or $49.99/year and PRO is $19.99/month or $199.99/year.
Premium allows for more privacy options, more screens and unlimited flows.
PRO unlocks Kiosk Mode and other features for professional use.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Formerly known as Flowboard
This release is all about revisiting existing features and making them better, adding more kiosk features and bug fixes and optimization.
One of FlowVella’s greatest and differentiated features is the ability to link from one Flow to another Flow. BUT, the experience when viewing did not live up to the expectation. And now it does. We reworked how a ‘linked’ Flow opens and loads. It works really well now. And when in ‘kiosk mode’, when the inactivity reset is triggered, we properly close the linked flows, videos and PDFs.
Also, when opening a link to another flow, and if you are a PRO user, FlowVella now preloads all the content, including videos and PDFs. The whole presentation is ready to present and is 100% offline available as well.
We added more kiosk features including: Night Mode, auto relaunch into a Flow, and ability to remove controls from full screen videos. All three of these features were built by request from our users. Thank you Jessica and Kevin for making these requests.
We fixed a lot of big and little things. Our form creator now works in all iPad models and sizes. (Sorry about that).
We have a couple iOS 13 features coming soon that we think you’re going to love. We hope to have these out in the next several weeks.
Recent companies using using FlowVella and Flow Kiosk include: Monster Energy, The Gates Foundation, DJI, The Burke
Museum, WD-40, The Heinz Museum, Hesco, and many, many more.
Thank you for the continued support!
6.0 release notes were: Big update with a new object to embed, webview, 4K video, larger file upload sizes and lots of bug fixes and performance upgrades. 6.01 fixes an issue that was causing a few people some issues, so we quickly fixed it.
New object - Webview
- You can embed a webview aka web page into a slide/screen. When viewed, and online, the app will populate the web page with live content. If you tap the webview, you can then interact with it, like any other web page.
- Our customer, Dolby, asked us if we could support higher fidelity video within FlowVella’s video player. They sent us a couple samples, we ran them through our new 4K compression and they approved it. (Requires new PROPlus plan).
1 GB uploads
- To go along with 4K video, in the last year or so we have received more requests to increase our file upload limit. It was 500mb, but now it can go up to 1GB (Requires new PROPlus plan)
iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max and Xr Optimized
- Viewing on any of the iPhone X family of phones is now as expected and optimized for the unique attributes of the iPhone X family of phones. It is so great to have your presentations on your phone, you can connect to any AppleTV or attach with a cable to any monitor.
So Many, Many Fixes
- We’re doubling down on quality and in this 6.0 version, there are a ton of fixes. Speed increases, transition animations fixed, open flow via URL fixed and so much more are fixed in the version. We are committed to quality, so please let us know if you find any bugs and we will look into and address asap.
Thanks for the continued support!
- Brent and team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Adobe, let’s talk about product positioning
I have been paying for Adobe software for 20 years (back when everyone else had a hacked serial), so I speak not as a cheapskate but as a logic-buff...
Adobe Creative Cloud is a suite of pro design tools. We pay a monthly sub fee, Adobe gives us PS, AI and 9 others,
I don’t understand why the Creative Cloud App Library has (very strong, useful) tools like FlowVella and AppCooker — But exist outside the CC sub universe as paid products.
I want Adobe to continue charging a fair price for its software — but shouldn’t there be another segment apart from the CC app universe, like you do with your analytics/user dynamics suite?
It’s hard enough to have 24 versions of Photoshop for iPad, none of which do enough for me to use. Simplify! Trim each app down to its core, and each suite to its constituents.
Trade Show Presentation
I was at a loss for finding much in the way of interactive presentation apps with which to present our products and services at trade shows. With FlowVella I have found that tool. I have easily created a very interactive and user friendly experience that met our exact needs. The final product is outstanding ( in my humble opinion, ) and their product support is great as well. Any questions I had were addressed immediately via live chat or email. I couldn't ask for more and we will continue to use Flowvella in the future.
Awesome Design Features
FlowVella can host a lot of media at the touch of your fingertips. It’s easy to use, flexible, and the mobility is the best part. I can design lessons anywhere. I have created school presentations, as well as flipped/blended learning content for teachers and students to use. I’ve taught students to make presentations on their iPads too. So fun and simple! The link makes it easy to share from any device at any time. Cloud hosting is an added benefit—don’t have to worry about losing my work. I highly recommend!
- Flowboard LLC
- 198.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 FlowVella
- In-App Purchases
- FlowVella Premium $9.99
- FlowVella Premium $59.99
- Premium Template $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.