FlowChart Designer Pro makes it simple to create and publish professional org charts and network diagrams. Draw flow charts, floor plans, network layouts, uml, sketches & illustrations
FlowChart Designer Pro is an all-in-one diagrams designer aimed to create all types of business graphics and technical drawings from simple drafts and sketches to complex professional looking documents.
You can create basic shapes and connections very quickly thanks to the freehand drawing recognition. For complex drawings, there are hundreds of ready-to-use stencils on the toolbox that can be easily dragged to the canvas. Most of these stencils are not just static images, but complex objects with plenty of properties setting up their appearance and behavior in the designer.
FlowChart Designer Pro can be used for:
• Shape recognition (recognizes hand drawn basic shapes - rectangles, ellipses, triangles etc.)
• Drag & Drop Library of shapes.
• Insert/Paste Images
• Build diagrams and graphs through connections. (a line between two objects is recognized as a connection).
• Label shapes and connections. (double tap to add text anywhere)
• Select, move, rotate and scale everything (even sketches)
• Change shape size, colors, opacity and other properties.
• 50+ Fonts, font size, font colors and font alignment.
• 10 Different connection types with adjustable radius
• Bring To Front / Send To back / Lock or Group Shapes
• Copy and Paste across the application
• Undo & Redo
• Zoom and Pan your working document.
• Send your document via e-mail.
• Export to PDF
• AirPrint Support.
• Box.Net Support.
• DropBox Support.
• Flow charts;
• Organizational charts;
• Uml diagrams;
• Web site structures and wireframes;
• Application’s interface sketches (ui mockups);
• Computer network layouts (including Cisco networks);
• Floor plans (office layouts, building plans, home plans etc.);
• Business process models (both bpmn 1.2 and bpmn 2.0 notations are supported);
• Mind maps and brainstorming diagrams;
• Venn charts and set charts;
• Data flow diagrams;
• Process flow diagrams;
• Chevron and circular diagrams;
• Swot analysis;
• Scientific illustrations;
• Graphs, algorithms, schemes;
Print, share, export your diagrams and insert them in your web-sites, blog posts, publications, articles, documents, spreadsheets, presentations and other media.
Grapholite supports export to Pdf, Png, Jpeg, Svg and Microsoft Visio (Vdx) formats. You can also import Microsoft Visio files from both Vdx and Vsdx (Visio 2013) formats.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty but not functional
Most flow chart programs allow linking objects together. This is a nice graphics program with some useful tools, but as to making an editable flow chart, not so good.
The one star reflects the naming of the product. Not for flowcharts.
Not a useful tool
Very disappointed after i installed, doesn’t contain worthwhile flowcharting tools. Definitely for the money spent, complete waste, wish i could get my money back.
This product is pretty horrible, use Powerpoint or Keynote
It’s tough to move items around and you need an advanced physics degree to format. Horrible is being kind
The developer, li xiaolong, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- li xiaolong
- 25.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
English, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Kanuri, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © FlowChart Designer Pro
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.