Big update with a new object to embed, webview, 4K video, larger file upload sizes and lots of bug fixes and performance upgrades.
New object - Webview
- You can embed a webview aka web page into a slide/screen. When viewed, and online, the app will populate the web page with live content. If you tap the webview, you can then interact with it, like any other web page.
- Our customer, Dolby, asked us if we could support higher fidelity video within FlowVella’s video player. They sent us a couple samples, we ran them through our new 4K compression and they approved it. (Requires new PROPlus plan).
1 GB uploads
- To go along with 4K video, in the last year or so we have received more requests to increase our file upload limit. It was 500mb, but now it can go up to 1GB (Requires new PROPlus plan)
iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max and Xr Optimized
- Viewing on any of the iPhone X family of phones is now as expected and optimized for the unique attributes of the iPhone X family of phones. It is so great to have your presentations on your phone, you can connect to any AppleTV or attach with a cable to any monitor.
So Many, Many Fixes
- We’re doubling down on quality and in this 6.0 version, there are a ton of fixes. Speed increases, transition animations fixed, open flow via URL fixed and so much more are fixed in the version. We are committed to quality, so please let us know if you find any bugs and we will look into and address asap.
Thanks for the continued support!
- Brent and team
Ratings and Reviews
Adobe, let’s talk about product positioning
I have been paying for Adobe software for 20 years (back when everyone else had a hacked serial), so I speak not as a cheapskate but as a logic-buff...
Adobe Creative Cloud is a suite of pro design tools. We pay a monthly sub fee, Adobe gives us PS, AI and 9 others,
I don’t understand why the Creative Cloud App Library has (very strong, useful) tools like FlowVella and AppCooker — But exist outside the CC sub universe as paid products.
I want Adobe to continue charging a fair price for its software — but shouldn’t there be another segment apart from the CC app universe, like you do with your analytics/user dynamics suite?
It’s hard enough to have 24 versions of Photoshop for iPad, none of which do enough for me to use. Simplify! Trim each app down to its core, and each suite to its constituents.
Trade Show Presentation
I was at a loss for finding much in the way of interactive presentation apps with which to present our products and services at trade shows. With FlowVella I have found that tool. I have easily created a very interactive and user friendly experience that met our exact needs. The final product is outstanding ( in my humble opinion, ) and their product support is great as well. Any questions I had were addressed immediately via live chat or email. I couldn't ask for more and we will continue to use Flowvella in the future.
Awesome Design Features
FlowVella can host a lot of media at the touch of your fingertips. It’s easy to use, flexible, and the mobility is the best part. I can design lessons anywhere. I have created school presentations, as well as flipped/blended learning content for teachers and students to use. I’ve taught students to make presentations on their iPads too. So fun and simple! The link makes it easy to share from any device at any time. Cloud hosting is an added benefit—don’t have to worry about losing my work. I highly recommend!
- Flowboard LLC
- 196.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 FlowVella
- In-App Purchases
- FlowVella Premium $9.99
- FlowVella Premium $59.99
- Premium Template $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.