Who is the FLS Carrier Portal mobile app for?
*Courier drivers, hauliers and subcontractors - advertise your location and availability on our Live Availability Map
Who can obtain an account?
* This app is accessible to any courier, haulier or operator in UK and Europe
How can you obtain an account?
* By registering as a courier with Freight Logistics Solutions Carrier Portal - no paid content or services
*Advertise your location and availability*
You can let the system know where you are and whether you are available for work (or not). You have full control over the mobile app and can stop the tracking or change your status of availability whenever you want.
*Register your journeys*
You can register your journeys directly from the mobile app using our 1-click journey registration.
*Manage your journeys*
Edit or delete your journeys using the mobile app.
*Receive detailed bookings*
Receive a booking directly to the mobile app with full details including; contact names, addresses, references, consignment details and any special instructions.
*Update the booking*
Update the booking on the Mobile app using our 2-tap status update feature. This sends a date and time stamp to the controller for the 4 main milestones of a delivery; On Site - pickup, Loaded, On Site - delivery, POD.
*POD including signature and image capture*
Ask the recipient to sign for the consignment on the mobile app for every delivery stop. Capture images to support your delivery. E.g. Gate closed. Both signature and images are automatically attached to the booking
Stay in touch with your controller and co-workers with the built-in Instant Messenger that works between mobile apps and desktops too! It works in a similar way to most other messenger services that you may already use
The FLS Carrier Portal mobile app is FREE to download and install, however it works directly with the FLS Carrier Portal, which requires registration with Freight Logistics Solutions.
The app has been designed to capture your location every 2minutes to preserve battery life as much as possible, but it is important to note that continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
* We have tweaked when and how users upload POD and additional documents for bringing more clarity to the workflow
* Support email was changed to the relevant one
* Who’s nearby tile was removed.
* The expiry date while user adds a business document is no more pre populated and is now mandatory
* Switching from Apple Push Notifications (APN) to Firebase Cloud Messenger (FCM)
- Transport Exchange Group Ltd.
- 162.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, German
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Transport Exchange Group Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.