The flight operations app gives pilots and staff access to their flight operations and expense tracking from their mobile devices both on and offline.
FLTDepartment delivers a Complete, Integrated Flight Department Management Solution.
With the app, you can:
- Access and Manage Trip Logistics
- Gather Expenses and stop losing receipts
- Complete SMS Report
- Complete Operational Risk Assessments
- Communicate Securely with other Department Members
- Access Documents and Records Management
- No network connection required. Changes sync to the entire team when you reconnect.
TRIP PLAN LIKE A PRO
- Rapidly Build Trips and Produce Trip Sheets that both travelers and air crew will actual use.
- Operational Trip Control with Releases
- Digitally signed Logs and Releases
- Positive Control over Passenger Information
-Gather and Submit Expenses
-Use GL Code Accounting
-Transactions Export to Popular Accounting Software Platforms
-Credit Card Reconciliation Reports
-Monthly Management Summaries
SMS COMPLIANCE AND RISK MITIGATION
- Step-by-Step Operational Risk Assessments
- Hazard Reporting Built In
- Immediate SMS and email Alerts if risk score exceeds the tolerance you establish for your team
- Keep everyone up to date on what is occurring:
- Trip Changes
- Maintenance Issues
- Interdepartmental Messaging
- Fixed the daylight savings time issue for airports that don't follow DST. At first we thought they might have moved to a different timezone, turns out they were just ignoring our request.
- Fixed / Improved: Offline Creation of Legs has been fixed and now sync data properly. Feel free to go places that you don't have network connections and collect your flight and expense data. Just make sure you sync it when you come back.
- Fixed: Some pilots were unable to add expenses to trips.
- Fixed: A couple of interface bugs that annoyed the pilots who use Hobbs Time and not Actual Take off and Landing Times.
- Improved: Leg Screen Layout to accommodate smaller screen sizes.
- Updated: The server now has to agree that a trip is completed before they app says so. Turns out some flight departments add legs after you think your done with a trip and your not.
- Squashed a few other bugs that were behind the scenes to make the app run faster.
This build is the result of a great partnership with our clients and developers working together to improve how we all work. Thank you especially to Esteban and the team at JA.
To help make this the best app experience for you, keep sending us your feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- FLTDepartment.com LLC
- 22.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © FLTDepartment.com LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.