FltPlan Go is the essential companion to FltPlan.com. Because FltPlan Go is integrated with FltPlan.com, flight plans and NavLogs are automatically synced to your device along with Weight & Balance profiles, eLogbook profiles, and Checklists for offline and in-flight use.
• Create and file your flight plan on FltPlan.com, and it will sync to FltPlan Go to allow you to responsively edit the flight plan on the map
• NavLogs are automatically synced and downloaded for offline use
• Create and file your flight plan on FltPlan Go to sync to FltPlan.com
FltPlan Go delivers powerful routing, weather, mapping features, and comprehensive aviation information including:
• Airport & FBO Information including current fuel prices
• Geo-Referenced approach plates & airport diagrams (U.S & Canada)
• Weather, including METARs, TAFs, PIREPs, & MOS
• NOTAMs & Remarks
• Sync FltPlan.com flight plans and interactively edit on the map
• File a flight plan from within FltPlan Go
• Moving maps with sectionals, enroute charts, & more
• Overlay approach plates & procedures on the map
• Layers including SUAs, TFRs, State Outline, Airports, Fuel Prices, CAP Grid, Stadiums, and Customs
• Display METARs, Winds, SIGMETs, and animated Weather on the map
• Display MOS weather forecasts (up to 4 days out) on the map
• Breadcrumbs with enhanced playback & option to open in Google Earth
• Display Search & Rescue patterns
• Course Deviation Indicator (CDI)
• Create or import Custom Waypoints in KML or CSV format
• Overlay in-flight ADS-B traffic & weather or XM Weather*
• NavLogs automatically sync and download for offline use
• Email or print NavLogs from within FltPlan Go
• Weight & Balance - create computations with the option to email
• eLogbook - create logbook entries to sync to our eLogbook program
• Checklists - synced from FltPlan.com for your specific aircraft
• Binders - create flight specific binders with documents or procedures, airports, NavLogs, weather briefs, & more
• Weather - search airport or route weather
• Tracking - view live tracking
• Cloud Tops
• Aviation Calculators
• Access to FltPlan.com
• Dynon SkyView
• Advanced Flight Systems
• Avidyne IFD Series
• DAC International GDC64
• Stratus 3
• Dual XGPS 170/190
• Dynon D2
• iLevil SW
• L-3 Lynx
• Custom Unit
• Garmin GDL 51 & GLO
• Dual XGPS 150
• Bad Elf
• Garmin Pilot
• Satcom Direct
• Jeppesen Mobile FD 2.7
• X-Plane Simulator
• FSX & Prepar3D
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
FltPlan has grown into the largest flight planning company in North America. FltPlan covers the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, Panama, and parts of Venezuela and Columbia. FltPlan’s 165,000-plus active, registered users file more than 55% of all N#-registered flight plans. FltPlan Go is a part of FltPlan's comprehensive system that includes free, web-based flight planning and filing and a full range of premium services. FltPlan has more than 18 years of general aviation experience, giving pilots access to the best support team in the business.
24/7 FltPlan Go support is available at Tech@FltPlan.com
• Feature Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing features and FREE
I have used Garmin Pilot, ForeFlight, FlyQ, all which are excellent, but so is FltPlan Go. It has all the features that the basic subscriptions to the others have, all of which charge more for the eye candy, such as synthetic vision and AHRS (although it does have an instrument panel feature). FltPlan even has geo-referenced charts, approach plates and taxi diagrams that others charge extra for.
Works with the widest range of ADS-B in devices, unlike ForeFlight which only works with Stratus and Stratux, and Garmin Pilot which prefers Garmin devices. FlyQ also works with a large variety of devices.
The menu structure takes some getting used to, but that’s true for every app. Not as pretty or slick as the other premium apps, but has everything you need to navigate safely.
And FREE, but recently purchased by Garmin, so who knows how long the product will remain free.
A must-have app with good product support. I have it on all my devices, mostly as a backup, but I try to use it occasionally so I don’t forget how things work.
My favorite EFB is ForeFlight, but that is Apple iOS only with only Stratus and Stratux (excellent).
This is a great app!
To be very honest free is not always the best way to go. As I have been using all three flight plan apps this is a great way to get it all and save. It’s not some cheesy app selling you all kinds of stuff on the side. It really is doing what it was to designed to do and that is guide you safely to your destination. Now that Garmin Pilot has acquired this it can only get more interpreted for the long and best. Thank you fltplan go.
You get what you pay for
Don’t waste your time downloading this app it’s full of quirks that are annoying at dashed off then frustrating Upon starting the app it pre-loads a random sample flight plan that has nothing to do with what you’re trying to accomplish The sample plan has to be deleted and you have to reenter your own flight plan every time you start the app. Even after deleting the sample plan on the website and preloading and saving your own this application continues to preload the sample flight plan regardless of how many times you delete it.
Additionally although the application does have an option to show extended runway central lines it does not show which runway the extended centerline is for other apps like Garman Foreflight and WingX and Aerovie all show the runway numbers this app does not so you’re still left trying to figure out where to lineup.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flight Plan LLC
- 199 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Flight Plan LLC 2020