Generate and explore your ideas with this simple to use mind mapper that features an uncluttered and clean interface that gets out of your way leaving you free to focus.
Use the clutter free designer to quickly generate and organise your ideas into an elegant mind map. Easily add new nodes, change text, and set colours for one or multiple nodes. Zoom in to focus on a handful of notes or out to see the big picture.
Use email and third party storage providers such as DropBox through the document picker to share your ideas with friends, colleagues and clients in a variety of popular file formats including PNG, PDF, SVG and Fluent Mind Map's native format. You can also save your Mind Maps as images directly to the photo library.
Fluent Mind Map now includes iCloud Drive support so that you can work on your ideas across all your iOS devices and always have the latest version of a mind map with you.
* Full screen chrome-less editing - add and edit nodes without any distractions
* Set colours for individual nodes or entire hierarchies
* Zoom in or out to get a big picture view
* Collapse and expand nodes
* Connect nodes to arbitrary nodes with a dotted line
* Choose from a selection of colourful themes
* Edit or create new themes with the theme editor
* Save images of your mind maps directly to your photo library
* Use iCloud Drive to access your documents from all of your iOS devices
* Share mind maps with friends, colleagues and clients using email or third party storage providers and using common formats like PDF, PNG and SVG.
* Save mind maps to the photo library
* Import mind maps from email or document picker supporting applications
* Use multiple pages
* Uses an open human readable file format
* Optimised for all iPhone and iPad models making best use of the available space
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I have tried a few of these apps, and so far this one does just about everything I would like it to do! It's clean, easy to use, syncs with iCloud, export as a PDF.....just great. The only feature that could be added to give it 5 stars is the ability to search key words, to find the map and node you are looking for. All in all a great app. Thanks!
More Intuitive than Supposed Big Guns
This is an amazing mind mapping app.
With years of experience using desktop Mind Mapping Apps from premium to open source, I have yet to find a mobile app that was developed for "MOBILE," that is until now.
Fluent Mind Map is "naturally" fluent for users with prior experience using a Mind Mapping application. This is exactly how I've always wanted my other Mind Mapping apps (e.g. SimpleMind, MindNode) to be on the mobile platform. They should be easy to use and take advantage of touchscreen technology. Fluent Mind Map is simple, intuitive and with logical touch gestures and it makes the generating and editing of mind maps quick like one's thinking when they are in the act of Mind Mapping.
I really wish this developer would consider developing a desktop version for the Mac. But either way great job on the mobile, much better than the developers who make serious money from being supposed experts at map mapping.
Great! but need more colors
This the best mind map that I've found so far. More flexible than the others I've tried. The colors option I have on my app is only 6 not as many colors as shown here. And there are no instructions too. Tip for other users: Learn what the clicks do and the rest is easy (I learned this by experimenting).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.