Weather briefing for your pocket - from pilots for pilots.
Aviation weather - The App allows you to easily get weather related information for pilots.
• Get METAR, TAF, SIGMET, SIGWX charts and many more
• Cleary represented METAR, TAF and station data
• Current weather on map view
• Use all data (images, current weather...) offline. Download while online and use during your flight.
• Map view of worldwide SIGMETs
• Worldwide radio sounding data
• For iPhone and iPad (Universal App)
• Supports landscape and portrait mode
• Supports Retina displays
• iCloud backup
• GAFOR, GAMET, textual reports ¹
• Static Images (like SIGWX charts, GAFOR ¹)
• Animated Images (like Radar ¹, Satellite)
• Static Maps (like current weather, SWC)
¹ ... Some content is only available if you have a paid subscription to the pc_met service of German met office (Deutscher Wetterdienst). We currently prepare for other aviation weather services, please contact us if you wish to have another service added.
- Fixed Radar and satellite images (DWD)
- Added meteograms Alps, fixed meteograms Europe (DWD)
- Now optimized for iPhone X / XS
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
No US wx
App doesn’t show wx maps of US. Unable to access wx METAR or TAFs for local stations/airports. Emailed developer and never received a reply. I’m getting my money back.
pick the best runway and quickly check weather
I use it don't Review apps but I felt compelled to review this one as it has no ratings yet I initially thought it was just for overseas So I wasn't going to buy it but I figured I'd give it a shot anyhow. I'm so glad I did I live in Florida it works extremely well here it has a current database of all the reporting airports in my area it automatically helps you choose the best runway based on the current metar that it automatically pulls from the nearby airports it takes that a step farther and has a Satellite picture of the runways at the airport with a arrow clearly showing the direction of the wind across the runway. And without you doing a single calculation it shows you headwind and crosswind component for each and every runway advising which is best. It also has a map showing all the nearby airports with a Vfr IFR or MVfr symbol depending on what the currently metar says- I can't say enough good things about this app and I use it every single time for my preflight and if I have Internet when I'm near a runway I quickly check to see which one it is advises - thanks so much
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.