Welcome to Fly Delta, Delta’s award winning iOS app. With our dynamic Today screen which provides quick access to your boarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Enroll in Delta's SkyMiles® program and earn miles every time you travel
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ seats and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, view your boarding pass and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View interactive airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Notifications” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
• We’ve added more ways to search for your certificates and eCredits! Now you can search using your credit card number
• Customers who have booked a flight using an AMEX Companion Certificate can change their itinerary using the Modify Flight feature from My Trips
• We heard your feedback and we’ve updated the new Today Mode Boarding and Departure Time tile to rotate at a faster speed so it's easier to read
• Additional refinements and bug fixes to keep things running smoothly
Ratings and Reviews
In fairness, there are many things this app does right - however, the plethora of things that are broken and that have been for years now merits a strongly worded inditement. The app consistently crashes with airport WiFi. Delta blames this on the local airport’s WIfI- but for a Multi-year Diamond Medallion with multiple million miles who sees hundreds of airports each year - it can’t always be the airports wifi - sorry Delta, that Dog don’t hunt! Also, the app crashes consistently (usually while I’m in the TSA line). For me, it crashed 1/2 the time I tried to use it in the last year (I wrote it down each time it crashed). This is unacceptable! You can change the amount of information stored on each device vs what has to be downloaded (and which is the likely cause of these crashes). For example, once my boarding pass has been downloaded - why does it need to be redone loaded every time I log on?? A simple byte of info indicating a change vs no change could flag it and give me the option of downloading an updated boarding pass or not - this would prevent it from crashing at the most in-opportune time (at the TSA line). Yes - I can bypass by taking a screenshot or saving it to my wallet - but most of the time I am running. If I’ve already downloaded my boarding pass - don’t make me log on and connect to get it again! I know you can fix this. Please do!!
Ruined my luggage!
Delta has been exceptional in every way, well, except for 1 small thing .... when I got my luggage, upon arrival, my back was soaking wet. I had people waiting outside so I had to hurry. I figured if anything was really wrong with my things that I’d contact Delta & they’d handle it. Even the bad airlines will, at the very least, give you something for the loss or damage of your property that occurred while in they’re possession. Delta wants me to pay $30 just to file a claim with no guarantee of replacement or reimbursement. You’ve already set me back being I had to replace most of the clothes, gifts, & personal items that I brought & had to replace. So sad because other than that I’ve enjoyed Delta. I’m not a man of means, I’m a carpenter, so I don’t make the kind of money where I can just get new stuff & move on. Spending the money I had to, to replace all the missing & damaged stuff, left me with just enough to get home. I wish i wasn’t writing this because, like I said, I was happy in all other ways with Delta. It’s likely it won’t ever happen again if I stayed using Delta but I literally can’t afford a $1,000 + gamble, especially when there’s zero accountability from Delta when it comes to your property. Sorry.
We have had our flights to and from our destination twice with one time changing airports on us. Since we used mileage, a free certificates and gift certificates 4months before our trip we call customer service to help us book. Our experience at that time was excellent. We were accompanied for all of our requests including booking our seats. Two months later our flight times were changed which resulted in loosing our assigned seats and not being able to add seats without paying extra for 2 people for a total of 6 flights. That said we were given the run around by CS that they could not do anything until we checked in. So come to find out we could not request any change in seats until we were at the gate. We are of retirement age and my husband is disabled so it is best for us to sit together.
The last change was not only the time change but airport change. After calling CS 5 times 2 days prior to our return to let them know the airport change was inappropriate I was told someone would get back to me multiple times however no one ever called me back. CS did say it was Deltas mistake and they would get back to us. No one got back to us however we received an email the morning of check in showing our original airport. Now we will have to try to again get seats together for our 2 legs of our return trip at the gate. The hassle and anxiety of our first trip since COVID-19 has not been enjoyable. Shame on you Delta!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Delta Air Lines, Inc
- 166.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2021 Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.