Welcome to Fly Delta, Delta’s award winning iOS app. With our dynamic Today screen which provides quick access to your boarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Enroll in Delta's SkyMiles® program and earn miles every time you travel
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ seats and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, view your boarding pass and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View interactive airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Notifications” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
• Traveling Internationally? Scan your passport during check-in with our improved passport scanner for a more seamless airport and travel experience. With a successful scan, travelers will not need to scan at the airport kiosks or with a Delta agent.
• Minor enhancements and bug fixes to keep things running smoothly.
Ratings and Reviews
We were late for our flight with checked bags and Claire at bag check-in got our bags on the plane, helped us get to the front of the security line and held the baby as we had the diaper bag and a three other bags pulled for liquids. She was on the radio with the gate crew telling them we were coming but the TSA gentleman, while very sweet was also very slow. In the end we missed the flight because they could not hold it any longer; but that was entirely our fault. The efforts of the whole team, especially Claire was nothing short of heroic. Pierre at the gate was able to get us booked the next day and the crew in Spokane pulled our checked bags and locked them up for our arrival. The only negative was our flight the next day when my daughter tried to board later despite our comfort plus tickets in order to allow her toddler to run as much as possible before the long flight to Seattle & the gate crew would not allow her to bring the carry on with my laptop and the toddlers safe seat harness in it, insisting that she had to check it because there was no room despite the two overhead bins above us being completely empty the entire flight. The computer was fine and the toddler was as well, but they should have looked at her boarding pass to see she was Comfort Plus.
All in all our trip from FLL to Spokane via Seattle was an exercise in exceptional service! Thank you Delta, and most especially Claire!
Change of flight times
After several lights changes since the time I originally booked, my international layover went from 1 hour and 45 minutes to only 40 minutes. A 45 minute layover for an international connection is not enough time, especially as I am flying with a family of five, this forced asked to switch flights. In doing so, I lost the upgraded seats I initially used points for. This would not have been a big deal, but it is highly disappointing that delta would not reimburse you for the points lost due to a change on their end. This policy really needs changed.
In addition, the four hour plus waiting to talk to a representative force me to try to utilize the chat function. Even though I know I was able to speak to somebody relatively quickly, I made it all the way to having new flights but the person I was talking to left the chat. Waited a while and then the screen turned out causing me to start over. OK I thought, disappointing but just a fluke, but what do you know it happened again. The second time, I am mediately typed “representative“ and then we can immediately going through the process with a third agent. At least this time all the previous chat information was still up for her to review instead of starting back from scratch. The system need some bugs worked out, it’s also very hard to read on an iPhone.
In fairness, there are many things this app does right - however, the plethora of things that are broken and that have been for years now merits a strongly worded inditement. The app consistently crashes with airport WiFi. Delta blames this on the local airport’s WIfI- but for a Multi-year Diamond Medallion with multiple million miles who sees hundreds of airports each year - it can’t always be the airports wifi - sorry Delta, that Dog don’t hunt! Also, the app crashes consistently (usually while I’m in the TSA line). For me, it crashed 1/2 the time I tried to use it in the last year (I wrote it down each time it crashed). This is unacceptable! You can change the amount of information stored on each device vs what has to be downloaded (and which is the likely cause of these crashes). For example, once my boarding pass has been downloaded - why does it need to be redone loaded every time I log on?? A simple byte of info indicating a change vs no change could flag it and give me the option of downloading an updated boarding pass or not - this would prevent it from crashing at the most in-opportune time (at the TSA line). Yes - I can bypass by taking a screenshot or saving it to my wallet - but most of the time I am running. If I’ve already downloaded my boarding pass - don’t make me log on and connect to get it again! I know you can fix this. Please do!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Delta Air Lines, Inc
- 239.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2023 Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.