Welcome to Fly Delta, Delta’s award winning iOS app. With our dynamic Today screen which provides quick access to your boarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Enroll in Delta's SkyMiles® program and earn miles every time you travel
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ seats and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, view your boarding pass and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View interactive airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
• Introducing Same Day Change: Looking to change your flight time without contacting our help line? Now you can search for alternative flights and select from either standby or confirmed options using our new Same Day Change feature
• My Wallet also got an upgrade - now you can add and manage your eCertificates directly from your Wallet and redeem them while shopping for your next trip
• Additional refinements and bug fixes to keep things running smoothly
Ratings and Reviews
In fairness, there are many things this app does right - however, the plethora of things that are broken and that have been for years now merits a strongly worded inditement. The app consistently crashes with airport WiFi. Delta blames this on the local airport’s WIfI- but for a Multi-year Diamond Medallion with multiple million miles who sees hundreds of airports each year - it can’t always be the airports wifi - sorry Delta, that Dog don’t hunt! Also, the app crashes consistently (usually while I’m in the TSA line). For me, it crashed 1/2 the time I tried to use it in the last year (I wrote it down each time it crashed). This is unacceptable! You can change the amount of information stored on each device vs what has to be downloaded (and which is the likely cause of these crashes). For example, once my boarding pass has been downloaded - why does it need to be redone loaded every time I log on?? A simple byte of info indicating a change vs no change could flag it and give me the option of downloading an updated boarding pass or not - this would prevent it from crashing at the most in-opportune time (at the TSA line). Yes - I can bypass by taking a screenshot or saving it to my wallet - but most of the time I am running. If I’ve already downloaded my boarding pass - don’t make me log on and connect to get it again! I know you can fix this. Please do!!
I LOVE DELTA
I am loyal to very few large companies on this planet. My loyalty often winds up local whenever possible. However, with Delta, I feel as proud to be a loyalist as I do with a local business. They treat me right. When you earn status, IT MEANS SOMETHING! I capitalize that because with another major airline, my status I earned that was similar when I lived elsewhere and flew them a lot did nothing for me in comparison. I could go on and on about why I love Delta, but I’ll just end with the fact that they really try. They’ve improved. They’re staff is overwhelmingly good, and for a huge business like this, that is not easy. I’m a Delta loyalist for the rest of my days. The app works seamlessly by the way. I am supposed to mention that huh? Truly perfect app that will tell me right when my bags are loaded on the plane, at baggage claim, the whole 9’yards. Thanks Delta for being a good company. I hope this review makes someone happy, because I run a business and can’t even express the amount of people in your employ that have impressed and delighted me in my travels. Cheers! Flying you tomorrow!
I am extremely disappointed with Delta. In an effort to appease customers with a Delta canceled flight Delta packed my flight to 100% capacity. At what point do you decide that customers expecting you to honor your policy that you voluntarily set in place deserve to not receive the benefits of that policy?
Customer service is very poor. I called to speak with a representative and the message I received said I would speak with a representative in 58 minutes. Over 90 minutes and I am still on hold. I chose to stay on hold because the last time I chose for a representative to call me back in an allotted time I received a text 2 hours after the allotted time asking if I still needed assistance.
I attempted to use the text message option in the Delta app and I was repeatedly sent the same information that I already had access to on the app. Also when I attempted to book a flight with the app the price of the specific flight I chose tripled in the less than 1 minute it took to click the required responses. The app often has the message that it is offline or can’t process my request. In speaking with other members of my family they have had the same experience with the app not being able to process.
I have been a loyal customer to Delta since I began flying when my daughter’s family moved half way across the country. I would love to continue to use Delta. Please consider all the contents of this message.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Delta Air Lines, Inc
- 188.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2021 Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.