Fly THIS! is an addictive game of explosive airplane action that will challenge your inner air traffic controller.
The sequel to the award winning Conduct THIS! takes players to the skies in a race against time to bring passengers safely to their destination by drawing flight paths and avoiding collisions in increasingly challenging action-puzzles.
Mastering air traffic has never looked this good and been this fun. Upgrade your airport and purchase new planes for your fleet as your little airline expands its reach to far away destinations.
• Control planes in a beautiful 3D world
• Simple and intuitive gameplay for everyone
• Transport passengers, earn coins and unlock new airplanes
• Progress through exotic islands with unique themes
• Fantastic soundtrack by composer Mikkel Gemzøe
• From the Award winning team that brought you Conduct THIS!
This update brings a few fixes to the previous release. Enjoy!
Fly THIS! 1.7 release notes:
Hi pilots! We have a major update of the game ready for you. Not only does it bring new content to play, we’ve been refining the entire experience, from the beginning to the very end of the game. Here’s what’s new:
• A new, mysterious region to be unlocked. You’ll need to collect badges from the most difficult levels to unlock this special region, which contains the ultimate challenge.
• Two new airplanes to be unlocked: The Antonov An-225 Mriya, the heaviest airplane in the world, and the VSS Unity, the fastest airplane in the game.
• All levels in the game have been adjusted for timing and difficulty. The beginning of the game should be easier to get through, and the later levels should be free of frustration. The time needed to get the three-star-hat has also been tweaked for many levels.
• Lots of updates to the UI of the game. Animations has been sped up for a more snappy experience, there are now markers over the airports when dragging airplanes to make it more clear where to go, you can see the number and difficulty of the level before entering it, and many more small tweaks.
• The intro and beginning of the game has been changed to make the game easier to get started with, with clearer explanations and fewer chances for failure. If you know someone who would enjoy Fly THIS!, but doesn’t play yet, now is the perfect time to introduce them!
• New hidden level of difficulty to unlock!
We’ve been working really hard on this update for the past many weeks, and we’re pretty happy with the game as it is now. We hope that you’ll have a lot of fun with it, and remember to leave a nice review if you do, we read all of them (and print the best ones to put on our wall in the office).
Over and out
- The Northplay team
Ratings and Reviews
Want more like this!!!
I absolutely love this game and your other game conduct this,, only wish there were more games like these with other vehicles I would love a game with boats or maybe spaceships just other vehicles and levels. I love now puzzling yet fun and relaxing this game is I play it everyday trying to unlock everything that I can and get all 3 stars on every level. I hope I see more games like these in the future that are just as great.
Watch out for in app purchases!!!
My 5 yo granddaughter loves this game. She asked me to get her the Hercules Jet. I did. She played with it for an hour. She put down the Ipad and came back to play later. The game showed she didn’t own the Hercules we purchased earlier and asked her to purchase it again. I told her no, we already bought it. I checked my Ipad and it was there, checked hers nowhere to be found.. We had to restore purchases. When I signed on to write this review, I checked for the Hercules and It wasn’t there. I had to restore purchases AGAIN! Nice way to rip off innocent children. Fix this problem Apple. Next stop, I write the Attorney General’s office!
I would like to say that this is a good game. I really like the graphics and the gameplay. I also like that the in-app purchases are a lot cheaper than some games, and also that there are not many ads. However, I have one complaint. About a year ago, I bought the f-16, so I now decided to purchase the Hercules, but it doesn’t work unless I restore purchases a lot of times, and I have to do this every time I enter the game, so please try to fix this, and if you do, I will give the game a five star review.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Northplay ApS
- 148.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Northplay ApS
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $4.99
- Starter Pack $0.99
- F-16 airplane $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.