Advanced Mobile Editor & Creator for designs, sketches, paints, logos, flyer, invitations, business cards, backgrounds, wallpapers and more
- Advanced ArtWork
- Advanced Mobile Graphic Editor & Creator
- Export for Digital or Print use
- Advanced layer system
- Pro tools from simple as pen to fill buckets and transparent eraser
- Effects, Hue, Bloom, and hundreds of other options
- App contains pre made graphics / templates for your projects
- Import from your photo library, camera, import maps (find addresses inside app)
- Choose from our huge collection of premade vectors and backgrounds
- Share or save your logos via Facebook, Twitter, E-mail
- Choose from our huge library of logos and fonts
- Layers allow you to change at any moment anything that you added (don't forget to select layer that you wish to change)
- Export in PNG (allows best quality and transparency features) & PDF format
- Video tutorial for quick learning
- Universal: iPod, iPhone and iPad app
- Constant free updates with new features
- All royalty free for personal or commercial use. Do whatever you want to do with designs/logos made in our app!
Under the hood optimisations, bug fixes and UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
Easy to use but had trouble figuring out how to print with it. Under export. Worked for my use.
It is not you, it is the program
I am an experienced graphic designer and I have used computers since the DOS era to create art and graphics. I cannot begin to tell you how much I hate this program. It took me 2 1/2 hours to make an information poster only because the text editing is hopeless. For the most part, the program is easy to use - it's just that once you make a text error your only option appears to be to delete and start over. Fortunately, I knew to make every dollop of text a separate layer or I might have blown a gasket by now. Oh, and beware the delete delay... don't hit delete more than once or you will lose the perfect layer(s) you had along with the boo-boo. And no, the back up (restore) arrow is not your friend here.
Tried it for few minutes and works pretty much great. Lots of tools and lots of templates. I like that you can change almost anything. Updates are regular and good improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.