Flyhomes is no ordinary brokerage. Our friendly experts and unique homebuying tools—cash offers, guaranteed offers, even guaranteed sales—will help you win the home you love without the hassle.
The Flyhomes App puts all that amazing right at your fingertips:
• Search, filter and even draw on our map to find exactly the homes you want, updated in real time.
• Flip through pics, pricing and other handy details.
• Follow your favorites and share them with friends.
• Get notified the instant a home that matches your search hits the market.
• Click to book a tour with one of our amazing tour specialists—on the same day.
• Manage your tour schedule any time.
• Add notes and share them instantly with your Flyhomes Advisor.
*Listings can be viewed in select cities only: Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; and Portland, OR. Reward amounts are for demonstrative purposes only. Reward amounts vary by partner and are subject to lender approval. The information in listings has not been verified by Flyhomes and should be verified by the buyer.
- Fixed some pesky time zone bugs
- Speed improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The concept and layout makes sense for an app experience.
My only qualm is that you need to log in every... single... time... which is especially taxing when the app shuts down a couple times in a row.
Would give 4 stars if you could stay logged in, after the app closes up.
Developer Response ,
Treypey3, thanks very much for your review and feedback. In our upcoming app update we are fixing the bug which is causing you to be logged out when the app is updated. My apologies for the frustrations caused, we're working hard to bring you the best Flyhomes app we possibly can. If you have any other feedback please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com. Thanks!
Should be simple...
But it’s apparently not. Going into the mortgage calculator you should be able to type in your own parameters. Sure pre-fill them - that’s a standard feature. But every time I try to type something new, it resets to the pre-filled numbers before I finish. Seriously, why release the app without testing this?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.