Experience the most daring money heists imaginable while piloting one of 3 upgradeable modern jet-fighters, as you defend the skies of the newly built offshore banking communities. The next generation of On-Rails Arcade-Action is here: with 20 intense missions and highly cinematic game play!
*** NOTICE: Flying Benjamins features Standard-Definition support and LOW QUALITY GRAPHICS specifically designed for older iOS devices, which include: iPod Touch 3, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad 1. Featuring:
• Never before seen On-Rails Modern Aerial Combat arcade experience, with sights, sounds and non-stop action that will take your breath away!
• Enjoy Simple and Intuitive Controls: tilt your iOS device left/right to steer your fighter jet around city obstacles while skillfully avoiding enemy missiles.
• Alternatively, for a casual ON-RAILS experience: forgo tilting and simply tap your enemies to engage the "Autopilot" while controlling your Afterburner and Weapons with a smooth 2-button interface.
• Face more than 30 different types of enemies, including: modern jets, attack helicopters and GIGANTIC money-packed transport aircraft!
• 20 action-oriented campaign missions (including 2 bonus Endless Gauntlet levels) offer hours of action-packed On-Rails arcade-style game play.
• Avoid certain destruction with instant Emergency Repairs! Earn them by successfully completing missions, or by earning optional rewards.
• RPG Style Progression System allows you to FREELY acquire, pilot and level-up 3 unique jet-fighters while unlocking 18 different types of Afterburner and Weapon upgrades.
• Optional In-App Purchases allow you to skip the RPG grind and instantly acquire any of the playable fighter jets. In addition, you can Restore your existing purchases to unlock content on multiple iOS devices.
• Game Center support: with 8 Leaderboards and 18 elusive Achievements that demand an additional 10+ hours of game play.
• Team up with friendly AI wingmen in the later stages of the game, and watch as your enemies fall before your elite squadron, known as the "Flying Benjamins".
• Highly Stylized and Action-Oriented Storytelling is told through the radio of your fighter jet. Alternatively, all voice banter can be turned OFF in the "Options" menu of the game, creating an even faster arcade-style experience that is accessible to everyone with no language barrier.
• Over 30 minutes of memorable original music will dynamically accompany your On-Rails cinematic experience.
• Adaptive AI and Randomized Enemies with Dynamic Difficulty: provide for a near endless replay value, as your opponents constantly change and adapt to your style of game play each time you engage a new or existing mission.
>> Game Play Basics:
Steer your jet-fighter manually by tilting your device left and right, or tap your enemies to engage the ON-RAILS "Autopilot". NOTE that you must be facing your enemies directly before pressing the right "Weapons/Fire" button. Holding the left "Afterburner" button will allow you to avoid enemy missiles as well as steer around varoius city hazards. Remember that the game's Dynamic On-Screen Tutorial System will always guide you on the right course of action, while prolonged use of the Weapons/Afterburner will cause a temporary overload. Also, note that your jet fighter is equipped with automatic repair systems which will activate shortly after you stop taking damage.
Completing missions, earning XP and leveling-up your jet-fighter to Level 5 will unlock new playable aircraft for FREE. You may also skip the RPG grind and instantly level-up via the use of optional In-App Purchases. Each In-App Purchase can also be Restored, thus allowing you to instantly unlock playable fighter jets on multiple iOS devices.
-Biggest Update to Date !!!
-Now with FASTER and MORE INTENSE game play !!!
-Brand new graphics and effects
-New AI and New game play Elements
-Emergency Repair added
-New Support for iOS 8 and iOS 9
-New Support for Retina devices
-Updated AI and VASTLY increased difficulty
-New sounds and character voices
-Updates to the RPG-Style progression system
-New Leaderboard added
-New speed and balance changes
-New graphical and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love his game.
I think that this game is so fun because I know that all my friends love it so you will know a lot of people will love it.
The graphics are okay. Gameplay gives you no control over altitude or speed. You just awkwardly turn left and right holding the fire button so you shoot whats in view automatically. Upgrades and levels are boring. No objectives. Good for about 5min of dull interest before deleting.
Flying benjamins is awesome
These graphics are super cool and awesome
The developer, Miles Godspeed, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Miles Godspeed
- 619 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Miles Godspeed
- In-App Purchases
- Viper Jet $0.99
- Nighthawk Jet $0.99
- Unlock All Planes $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.