Since 1927 Flying has been the magazine to inform, educate and entertain pilots with:
• Aviation news, trends and regulations
• Comprehensive and objective aircraft reports
• Pilot techniques based on expert opinion
• Vibrant photography
• Updates on developments in avionics
In this app you will find these features:
• A free sample issue
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually.
• New high resolution image featuring Pinch & Zoom
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
***Enjoy a FREE Preview Issue. Go into the in-app store and download a FREE preview. If you like it, buy the full issue for US$3.99 or subscribe.
***Annual subscriptions available
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Flying through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (11 issues) for US$14.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
New & Improved App Features:
• Optimized for your Device: Enjoy a seamless reading experience, built for your iOS device
• Offline Reading: Download issues to your device to read them whenever and wherever you want, even without an internet connection
• Bookmark & Share: Bookmark articles to read later, or share them with your friends
• Text to Speech: Listen to your favorite magazines and all of your articles on the go
• Issue Alerts: Be the first to read the latest issue with new issue reminders
You will need to sign in or restore your purchases and download your issues again. Further instructions can be found within the app once updated.
Ratings and Reviews
New App doesn’t recognize subscription
I have a subscription, I can log in via the website, but when logging into the app it tells me that I do not a subscription. When you seek help in the app, it is just as useless.
Again, with the lousy update. Where did all my issues go, unreal. Find a new IT crew.
Never had a problem
Hard to understand much of the whining in other reviews, because I've never had a problem with the app crashing -- not even once -- in the year plus I've been a subscriber. Dropped my print subscription in favor of this digital format, in fact. The issues look gorgeous on the retina iPad, and navigation is very easy. However, as others have pointed out, downloading is slow, and the interface for managing issues is quite primitive. Thus, one star off for those (long-unfixed) problems, and one more off for the lack of compelling content such as video, animation, etc. that digital should make possible. (Good grief, one of the *radio control* piloting mags blows Flying out of the water in that regard!) Hope they keep improving this!
- Bonnier Corporation
- 126 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Flying Magazine, a publication of Bonnier Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Flying Magazine | 1 Year $14.99
- Flying Magazine | 1 Month $1.99
- April 2011 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.