Get up to 5 additional phone numbers on your phone — try it free for the first 7 days.
Flyp puts you in control:
- Add up to 5 additional phone numbers to your existing phone for only $7.99 each / month (1st number is free for first 7 days)
- Choose any area code you want for each number so that you’ll always have a local number
- Choose who can call you and when (Set “Do Not Disturb” for individual phone numbers)
- Call and text any Flyp phone number in 15+ countries with no additional fees
Flyp makes your life easier:
- Get unlimited calls, texts, and picture messages for each phone number
- Manage all your calls, texts, and voicemails from a single app
- Avoid having to purchase a second phone or phone line at an exorbitant price from your phone company
See why hundreds of thousands of users trust Flyp — try it free today. Download Flyp to start your free 7-day trial.
\\FLYP MAKES LIFE EASIER FOR OUR USERS//
“I love having multiple numbers for each of my businesses all on one phone. I cut down on my expenses significantly by no longer carrying two cell phones, and it’s more affordable than adding another line with my mobile carrier.”
“Fantastic! Great app! I'll Flyp that any day over multiple phones. Works great and easy to use!”
“I’ve been with Flyp for about 2 years now, and I use it for my clients at my law firm. Support has been very helpful throughout my time with Flyp. The app works great to manage (and keep separate) my law firm clients. It’s also nice to know I can get additional phone numbers instantly at any time when and if needed, which is something I haven’t been able to do with Sideline.”
“Flyp works great; the UI is minimal, clean, and colorful, and I appreciate the fact that the first flyp is free for the first 7 days. I ESPECIALLY love all the customizations! Flyp is definitely preferable to opening a whole new phone line and paying the monthly bill that comes along with it — it lets me meet my business needs in an affordable way. I've been searching for an app like this — Thanks!”
\\GET MULTIPLE DEDICATED PHONE LINES FOR YOUR BUSINESS//
Instantly get up to 5 additional phone numbers for your business, all . Choose your area code and customize your own voicemail greeting — it’s the best way to keep your work and personal life separate (yet organized) on one device.
\\ENJOY HIGH-QUALITY CONNECTIONS//
Because Flyp doesn’t use unreliable Wi-Fi calling technology, you get the highest quality connection no matter where you are.
\\UNLIMITED CALLS, TEXTS, AND PICTURE MESSAGING//
Flyp now lets you send and receive unlimited calls, texts, photos, and GIFs to and from any US phone number and to any international Flyp phone number.
\\SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS AND DETAILS//
You can get up to five (5) Flyp phone numbers. All new customers can try Flyp for a free trial period of seven (7) days. Subscription rates are:
**$7.99 per month for each Flyp phone number**
**$79.99 per year for each Flyp phone number**
Payment for the subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period. If you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, YOU MUST TURN IT OFF AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE THE END OF THE SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD. Your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at a rate of $7.99 for monthly subscribers or $79.99 for yearly subscribers. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. If you turn off auto-renew, you will be able to use your Flyp phone number until the end of the current subscription period.
Flyp Terms & Conditions: http://www.getflyp.com/terms
For valued Flyp customers, we've made more fixes and little improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
So whenever someone calls me while I’m playing music, the phone won’t ring. It will give an alert at the top of my phone screen and the music will lower slightly, but if my phone is on silent I would have to be looking at the screen to know I’m receiving a call. Whenever my phone is locked it will actually ring, but still only an alert on the front of the screen, and the incoming alert times out before it even stops ringing on the calling end. Needless to say I’m missing a lot of calls and texts because of this. I’ve tested this by calling my Flyp number myself from another phone, and sometimes the Flyp app will say there is an incoming call even after I’ve already hung up the call. Also there is no way to change the alert sounds or ringtones to something that might alert me better. Please adjust these issues.
Developer Response ,
Hi cubanalli, sorry that you're having ringing issues and notifications for incoming calls are intermittent. Would you be able to open a ticket with firstname.lastname@example.org? We will be sure to get you squared away. Also, could you please double check if notifications are enabled? (i.e. Settings > Flyp app > Notifications)
AAAAlmost had it
The thing I liked the most was that this is the only second phone number app(and I tried like 7) that allowed you to type in landscape mode. I have big hands. My thumb knuckles get cramped from all the portrait mode typing. I really wanted this to work. But the issues I had before giving up were:
- Wouldn’t let me dial a number without making it a contact.
- When I first made a contact, it wouldn’t let me call or text them. Later it worked.
- When I sent my text(landscape mode naturally) and I tried turning my phone back to portrait, it didn’t reformat and was cut off. Later it reformatted.
- When I finally called my only contact, it read her as busy when she was right next to me and very much not busy. Did not wait to see if this got fixed later.
If it’s been a few years since this review maybe see if these bugs are better, I really want this to succeed, but I can’t afford to wait for it right now.
Suggestions for improvements.
I do not get any notifications for missed texts or phone calls. I have to think to open the app and check periodically. That is annoying.
Also the ability to schedule texts to be sent out later would put you a cut about the rest. This is marketed as a second business line so it would be helpful to have that important feature I communicate with clients when you think of it at 11pm at night.
Also having an outgoing text for when do not disturb is on, and/or different outgoing voicemail for do not disturb that way if it’s the weekend clients know we will get their message on Monday when we turn the device back on. Again nothing that is going to bring down the house but a great feature that will make you stand out from competitors.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the helpful feedback! Regarding the notifications on your phone, could you kindly double check if notifications are enabled? (i.e. Settings > Flyp app > Notifications)
We are working on some enhancements to the app and scheduled texts will be on the horizon as a feature.
The outgoing text for DND and differing voicemails are great ideas that we will try to integrate.
Please let us know if you need any support with your account at email@example.com!
FLYP Support Team
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Flypsi, Inc.
- 75.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Flypsi, Inc. dba Flyp
- In-App Purchases
- Flyp Monthly Plan with 7DFT US $7.99
- Flyp Month Subscription 2 - US $7.99
- Flyp Premium Subscription Line 2 $2.99
- Flyp Premium Subscription Line 1 $2.99
- Flyp Premium Month Subscription Line 1 - US $7.99
- Flyp Premium Subscription Line 3 $2.99
- Flyp Month Subscription 3 - US $7.99
- Flyp Premium Month Subscription Line 2 - US $7.99
- Flyp Premium Subscription Line 4 $2.99
- Flyp Month Subscription 4 - US $7.99