AirMarket FLYSAFE provides Canadian commercial drone operators with a platform to Plan, Fly, and Comply with the Canadian regulations. The platform enables users to plan and track flight operations, maintenance, incidents and equipment all from an easy to use software application.
Our platform integrates your business operations with your regulatory obligations saving you time and money. FLYSAFE reduces the burden by automating many of the tasks required to be compliant.
What can you do with FLYSAFE app:
- Manage all your operations data offline: flights, UAV, equipment, battery, battery cycles, maintenance, incident, locations.
- Review your documentations, entered from your online account.
- Review upcoming mission information, including flight area and weather forecast.
- Barcode scanner to access directly action on battery / equipment / UAV.
- Operate offline and sync when you are online with your AirMarket account.
On the web platform,
- Generate Pre-Flight Site Assessments Reports as required by Canadian regulation, empowered by AirMarkets' industry recognized aviation data.
- Generate compliance and logging reports in seconds. Regulatory agencies require you to produce records on demand.
- Import flight log files or automatically push your flight data from 3rd party apps. We support more all major drone manufacturers.
- Show exactly where, when and how the mission was executed.
- Attach documentation to flights to track compliance.
- Project folders with all flights & documentation in a single folder to better manage operations and compliance.
- Create custom reports in seconds.
Visit our website for more information: https:/www.AirMarket.io
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.