The Sea-Tac app will help you get to your gate calm, cool and collected!
Whether you’re looking for the fastest TSA security checkpoint line, the closest dining options to your gate or the fastest transportation to get you to downtown Seattle, the Sea-Tac app can help.
Take advantage of Sea-Tac’s free Wi-Fi and download the official Sea-Tac Airport app for terminal maps, flight information and transportation tips.
* TSA security checkpoint wait times: Find the most convenient line with up-to-date wait time information
* Parking spot reminder: Snap a photo of your parking spot to skip post-flight wandering
* Shopping, dining and relaxing: Look at the airport directory and map to see all of our dining and retail options throughout the airport
* Explore our amenities: Get the most comfortable visit with our water bottle filling stations, nursing suites, pet relief areas, cell phone charging stations, children’s play area and more
* Find your flight: Enter your flight number to get your gate location and alert notifications
* Ground transportation: Find information on airporters, courtesy shuttles, limos, public transit (buses or Link light rail), rental cars, taxis, app-based rideshare (Lyft, Uber, Wingz) and more
What’s New @SEA – New page highlighting recent news at SEA
Public Art Notifications – New pop-up notifications highlighting featured artworks
Rental Cars – Updated information about Rental Cars
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible color scheme
This app is pretty decent but has the worst color scheme I have ever seen - it stresses out the eyes in almost any ambient light!
For an airport that sits in the backyard of some High Tech powerhouses - perhaps one of them shoulder be consulted with on the UI.
App is a good start. Crashed the first time I switched to A gates. glitchy overall, lots of scene switching issues. Love the directions to the dining areas.
The most important thing for me downloading the app: every dining place has different hours and there is no central location to view them or maybe a way to filter out things that are already closed. Going into every individual dining location to look for posted hours is what’s required currently.
It’s a good way to get around the airport
It does great at directing to the destination inside the airport but be aware that it is not accurate about the time. It’s showing 34 mins to get to a gate which I made it in 10-15 mins and it looked like someone in general boarding would get there in an hour. But this is just a caveat. It works well.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for feedback! We’re glad to hear that you like the Sea-Tac and we appreciate you downloading it and providing us with your thoughts. Happy travels! Thanks, Abbey at Sea-Tac Airport
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Port of Seattle
- 49.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Port of Seattle