• The #1 FM/Tine Electric Piano Library
• We sampled every single beautiful 80's tine Imaginable
• Added Strings and Pad Layers
FM TiNES is an electric piano library dedicated to the most beautiful FM electric pianos ever made. We know as musicians ourselves, that there is nothing more inspiring than the belly, crystal-like, tine sound of an FM electric piano. We ran through the entire 80’s gamut of the most beautifully expressive, rich, warm, and inspiring electric pianos ever made. The magic of our software is the expressiveness. We went to great lengths to make sure that all of our pianos are full of life, expression, warmth, and beauty, but providing an analog filter than can be controlled by velocity, and a color mod that will change the color and tone of the mod per velocity. When you combine both of these together, you create a very expressive electric piano sound that seems to change the tone on each and every keyboard touch. From beautiful tine stacks and layers, to wonderfully rich string and pad stacks, this will be your go-to library for all of your pretty electric piano needs.
NEW UPDATED FEATURES:
▪ External Drive for Sample Storage
▪ BlueTooth MiDI Capable
▪ iCloud Backup and Sharing of Presets
▪ Enhanced AUv3 Preset Resizing
▪ Expansion Pack Banners and Branding
▪ Metal support, Faster UI, Faster loading, and major CPU Updates
▪ Two Mode MIDI Program Change
• 109 Presets
• 105 Sounds
• 4371 Samples
• 5.2GB Samples (3.2GB Lossless)
• Stereo Detuning Mode to Thicken Sounds
• 20 High Quality Digital Effects, including the FULL VKFX Suite from Overloud™
• Series and Parallel Effects Routing Options
• Random Preset Generator
• Color modulator to change tone/character per velocity
• Ability to stack up to 4-sounds
• Additional Sound Elements: Strings, Pads, Choris, and Bells
• Analog Modeled Dimension D chorus
• iOS 11+
• AUv3 Full View Support
• AUv3 Scrolling
• Supports Scrolling to see all parameters
• Background Audio
• Virtual MIDI
• Separate MIDI Channel Selections
• Virtual Keyboard Sends MIDI
• MIDI Learn any parameter
• Flexible Preset System with Fast search, loading, and saving
• Favorites option for sounds and presets
• Lightening fast sample streaming engine
• Warm analog rich simple-set ran through analog gear
• Easy modulation system - Tap+Hold to assign modulation to virtually any source
• A VA circuit modeled State Variable Filter, giving a warm analog sound.
• Ability to select edit multiple oscillators
• Dynamically and Graphically position FX signal flow in virtual racks.
• Separate Oscillator FX sends for Reverb and Insert FX.
• Featuring Overloud's VKFX Suite.
• Dattorro's figure-of-eight Algorithmic Reverb.
• Schroeder Algorithmic Reverb.
• Soft Master Limiter with Tube Saturation.
• Two Stereo Widener Options
• Custom Impulse Responses taken from high quality reverbs
▪ 2GHz ARM Processor Recommended - iPad Pro 12.9 and 9.7 in, iPad 5th Gen, iPad Pro 12.9 in. (Gen 2), iPad Pro 10.5 in., iPad 6th Gen, iPad Pro 11 in., iPad Pro 12.9 in. (Gen 3), iPad Air (Gen 3)
▪ iPhone X and higher - iPhones with at least 2GB RAM Supported Only
▪ Fast SSD Drives for External sample streaming
IMPORTANT NOTE: Purchasing the iOS Version does not grant you FREE access to our desktop version. Each platform/version must be purchased separately.
Added New FX:
* iFX Amp - New AMP Sims
* PhatFilt - New Filter and Feedback
* CloudVerb - New Creatmospheric Reverb
* Talkbox® - New Talkbox Effect
Ratings and Reviews
Only 1 sound included in base download
*** review based on usability after app download ***
App description states 109 sounds, but you need to download 2 library files to access the other 108 sounds. It took 2 hours for me to download this 285mb app. (Slow WiFi on my part.)
SUGGESTION: future update to include limited “Lite” versions.
(That could mean fewer samples/velocities or, lesser quality samples.)
But $15 for 1 initial sound? Ugh. (Which sounds similar to one of the Ep’s in Korg M1 and Wavestation apps.)
The YouTube vids sound awesome; hopefully I’ll be able to get an iPad Pro to utilize this app someday, & it will be a glorious!
I’m using an iPad Air 1 (iOS 12.5.5), 16gb, and outta storage. (Sampletank and Korg Module, both with expansions, are eating up most of that space.)
Absolutely Love It!
Over the past few years, I have purchased ALL of the Electric Piano Apps available for iOS and in my opinion, this is the best so far. It has all the different flavors you can imagine and as the other reviewer mentioned, very high quality. If you’re like me, and EPs are your main instrument, you won’t be disappointed. Now waiting (hoping, praying) that Gospel Musicians updates MKSensation to an Audio Unit!!!
Great app . Sold my workstation because of this app capabilities. Unbelievable of its quality. Waiting on its sister app to come, MKSENSATION Extreme. Again, Love it..
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MIDIculous LLC
- 319.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018
- In-App Purchases
- FM TiNES Desktop Samples $14.99