Bank wherever you are with FMFCU Mobile Banking! Check balances, make transfers, deposit checks, send money with Person-to-Person (P2P), deposit checks, pay bills, link external accounts, and more... all while you’re on the go!
With iPhone or iPad in hand, you can take care of your finances 24/7.
- Want to check a balance? Simple.
- Need to transfer funds right away? No problem.
- Need to pay a bill? Absolutely.
- Forgot what you spent yesterday? Look at your recent activity. Or search transactions by date or amount.
- Need to deposit a check? No need to head to the branch. Use AnytimeDeposit to take a picture of your check and submit.
- Want to set budgets and figure our your cash flow? We have the tools to help.
For more information, go to fmfcu.org/mobile
Ratings and Reviews
So convenient and always available for use, day or not. I love the budget feature and the fact that I can link other accounts from outside institutions including my IRÁ and investment accounts. The mobile banking feature is awesome. I put a check in and the funds were available almost immediately. It really has brought an ease to my banking experience.
FMCU App and Website Is Always Down
I don’t know what’s been going on with the app lately but it’s been very slow. As soon as I attempt to log in, it stays on the loading accounts page, almost indefinitely. I’ve had to uninstall and reinstall the app once already and it’s messing up again. Then I try to log in via the desktop version of the site from my phone and apparently, I can’t do that either. FMFCU needs to get their website and their app in order. This is ridiculous. There’s not even a number on the back of your debit card to call into your account to simply check your balance. A transaction was done to my account and I can’t even see it. This is a very serious issue and it needs to be fixed.
My top complaint is the deposit check feature. It used to work seamlessly but ever since they did the “upgrade” it gives you error messages 90% of the time. It took me literally 30 mins to deposit 3 checks. The most frustrating thing is that there seems to be no rhyme or reason to what the problem is. It could be any number of a handful of error messages for the same exact image. It would have been quicker and less stressful just to go to the bank and deposit the checks. Who knows maybe that’s their game plan so they don’t have to close branches >:<
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
- 33.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.