IMPORTANT: FMobile has been developed by an association of developers that are independent of all carriers.
With FMobile 2, manage the network, the national and international roaming of any carrier across the world, on iPhone or Cellular iPad. Ensure you a fast network at your national carrier, protect you from excessive roaming fees on international networks aboard. FMobile 2 is the world’s most advanced cellular network management tool available for iOS.
For optimal performance, it is highly recommended to install the ANIRC Shortcut provided with the app, and to configure it for background execution in Shortcuts > Automations > New personal automation > "When I open the app" > Select all your apps except for "Phone" > Execute the Shortcut: "ANIRC" (advanced options: do not show during execution) > Do not ask before the execution > Confirm. This Shortcut allows you to exit from a national roaming network, to disable your cellular data while on an international roaming non-authorized network, or both of them without having to go through a confirmation notification, allowing a seamless background execution.
With FMobile 2:
- You have easy access to the network you are connected to, and to which you iPhone tries to connect to if you happen to be without service.
- You decide to authorize national roaming with the partner network for 3G, 2G, or both.
- You can verify the roaming status on wifi, or not.
- FMobile is smart and knows to recognize tour Femto boxes so as the ran-sharing antennas, and knows to memorize them in order to save battery life.
- You can easily indicate the application your geographical zones without proper network coverage (in a 300m radius) in order to save battery life.
- It also includes a data saving mode, useful when you don’t have unlimited LTE Internet
- Every month, FMobile 2 supports new carriers around the world thanks to its auto-configuration and update OTA (via Internet) system.
- FMobile knows to check that you are still in your home country in order to not disturb you when you are traveling aboard, and you can always disable background verifications in the app. In addition to that, FMobile 2 can also warn you, for all carriers, when you left your cellular data on in a country that is not included in your data plan. All the EU carriers have all the other EU countries included by default, and if your carrier is declared at FMobile, all its base included countries are also included in FMobile by default. If you have other options or a custom data plan, you can learn to FMobile 2 what your included countries are as you travel there. And if you properly configure the ANIRC Shortcut (included in the app) in Shortcuts as a personal automation, FMobile 2 is can even cut your cellular data connection automatically for you if you travel to a non-included country!
- FMobile will never disturb you if you are in communication using CallKit (classic calls, calls via 3rd party apps).
- With a very low energy consumption, you will se almost no battery life difference with the background refresh.
- You will also find an integrated Speed test tool, and some useful numbers if they are known by the automatic configuration.
- In bonus, for French users, a fun feature named « mode Radin » is also included.
- The entire core of FMobile G-A3 is accessible for all users via the Shortcuts app.
Application and Shortcuts made by Michaël Nass
UX, speed test and optimizations by Nathan Fallet
Logo by Bruno (@brunopaiva_152)
This application has been developed in total independence and is provided for free without any kind of warranty. The Groupe MINASTE (including it's FMobile application) is not, in any case, affiliated with any carrier.
Every carriers around the world are supported, and do not hesitate to contact us to add an automatic configuration for your carrier.
FMobile 2.0.1 brings a lot of stability patches.
- Bug fix negatively affecting the roaming detection
- Heavy stability boost of the FMobile G3 engine, for a more stable integration with Shortcuts (the few "XPC" notifications-based errors left are the result of bugs in the Shortcuts app, not FMobile, so we have to wait for Apple to correct them)
- A part of the G2 engine is now absorbed by the G3 engine for an easier management, allowing the ANIRC Shortcut to operate in low-data mode.
- Flight mode is now officially supported by FMobile
- For the first time ever, the interface can communicate with the FMobile engine, allowing you to exit the roaming network with a simple button on the interface if you missed the notification or if the automation did not start.
- New EU/EU-TERRITORY definitions*
- FMobile now allows you to add the entire EU-territory when you are visiting a country member of the EU (and your carrier isn't from the EU), in case your data plan includes the EU in addition to the country you are visiting.
- New FMobile diagnostic, allowing you to send the diagnostic file on one click in a precomposed mail. For this, select the "Send to the developer" option in the sharing list, and fill the mail with useful informations about your problem. (Pro tip: edit the list of apps available for this sharing option, and add the "Send to the developer" one as your #1 favorite, it will only take the #1 place within the FMobile app)
*GB is still included in the EU on this day, an update of the EU definitions via the App Store might be required depending on the end of the negotiations in progress.
- Groupe MINASTE
- 3.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
English, Dutch, French, Serbian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Groupe MINASTE
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.