Start banking wherever you are with FNB of LA Mobile for iPad! Available to all First National Bank of Louisiana mobile banking end users. FNB of LA Mobile for iPad allows you to check balances, make transfers, pay bills, make deposits, and find locations.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Make payments to existing payees, cancel scheduled bills and review previously paid bills from your mobile device. (You must be enrolled into Bill Pay to use Mobile Bill Pay).
- Deposit checks while on the go.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the device’s built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
- Allows user to enter a numeric passcode (instead of user name, password, challenge).
- Allows user to set up access to mobile banking using fingerprint after authenticating with full credentials.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- First National Bank of Louisiana
- 26.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 First National Bank of Louisiana
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.