Start banking wherever you are with FNB of LA Mobile for iPad! Available to all First National Bank of Louisiana mobile banking end users. FNB of LA Mobile for iPad allows you to check balances, make transfers, pay bills, make deposits, and find locations.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Make payments to existing payees, cancel scheduled bills and review previously paid bills from your mobile device. (You must be enrolled into Bill Pay to use Mobile Bill Pay).
- Deposit checks while on the go.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the device’s built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
- Allows user to enter a numeric passcode (instead of user name, password, challenge).
- Allows user to set up access to mobile banking using fingerprint after authenticating with full credentials.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.