fNograph | Your consumers in your pocket.
fNograph tracks trends and inspires ideas to help busy professionals stay competitive in a disruptive business environment. We bring insights to life to help you learn about your industry and competitors through the voice of the consumer.
Developed at the Harvard Innovation Lab, fNograph is a visual database of consumer perspectives & insights from across the United States:
- Quick-to-watch videos presented with relevant data points.
- A variety of feeds covering brands, industries and trends.
- New videos added every weekday.
- Save videos to your list of favorites.
fNograph is free to download with free access to a selection of videos each month. Subscribe to receive unlimited access.
Subscribe today to receive a 7 day free trial of unlimited fNograph access.
Unlimited access to the fNograph video library and archives for $79.99 / year.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew from your iTunes account settings.
- During an active subscription monthly period, your subscription cannot be canceled. Turn off auto-renew to end your subscription in your account settings.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great consumer information and insights
So glad I was recommended this app! I can’t believe it’s free with the wealth of information it provides. Very well designed and incredibly useful for my fashion start up.
I deleted the second I downloaded
It’s not a free App. Sounded interesting from the description.
- Jason Smikle
- 103.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © fNograph
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription with 7 days free trial $24.99
- Monthly Subscription Promo $9.99
- fNograph Monthly Access $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.