Designed for people who loves their real cameras. This app offers more manual control and very useful functions for focusing and zooming.
- Manual control of focus, zoom, exposure.
- Zoom in automatically when focusing
- Impressive smooth zooming control during video recording
New interface design.
Slide to adjust and tap to take photo.
Ratings and Reviews
Works almost flawlessly!
This app does everything I expected it to do and more! The only complaints I have about it is the lack of quality control (though I was pleasantly surprised by the aspect ratio choice in video mode) and the borked zoom function in video mode. Every other functionality is impressively useful and working. Highly recommended.
Brilliant manual video controls
Took a while to stumble across this app in the store, I was mentally preparing to roll out my own at that point… though my app’s UI wouldn’t be as on point.
The UI for smooth zoom adjustment is great, allowing with one hand to sloowly hone in on your subject while simultaneously adjusting either focus or exposure.
Excellent app so far; I would suggest to, if I may:
– implement video FPS selector (for slo-mo), record at best resolution possible for chosen FPS
– implement ProRes codec selection
– implement smooth control of focus and exposure/ISO. Tricky, as Apple only exposes ramping API for zoom
– invest a bit in error handling and edge cases (I don’t care if the app crashes on me, though if video doesn’t get saved that could be an issue. Had a few crashes but footage got correctly saved each time so far).
I have just started using it, and have been greatly impressed with the quality of output. I hope to offer more feedback after I have used it for a reasonable amount of time. Thanks to developer for this great application. Keep up good work.
Now that I have used the app for sometimes now, I am totally impressed on the quality of output.
However, I have one major concern that any photo or video taken by the app can't be saved outside the App. As a result, I can't move or save the photo or video outside the app. As a result, I can't use my output. On the other hand, continuous storing of output within the app has been increasing inside the app- I can't download it. So, it's of no use.
Would you advise how could I get my output out of the App? Thank you. Fazlur Rahman
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.