Focus Camera creates well-focused images from a set of images with varying focus distances. Sometimes there are situations where objects which are near and distant from your camera should be sharp in a single image. Focus Camera captures three images with different selectable focus distances and merges these into a single focused image.
- Capture images with varying focus distances using intuitive touch selection
- Import captured images from photo gallery (e.g. images already captured with a DSLR for instance)
- Turn off automatic image alignment
- Control saturation, brightness, contrast, details, shadows, highlights
- HQ processing mode (slow)
- Ideal for landscape and macro photography
- iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and newer devices are recommended because the image processing requires a lot of processing power.
- Hardware acceleration works only on iPhone4S, iPad 2 and newer devices
- DOF: depth of field, light field camera
- Added support for capturing with the down volume button.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t come out looking like a professional mage, really comes out looking altered.
Does nothing on my iPhone 6s Plus
Purchased thinking I could use it for photos where I am forcing a narrow depth of field. That is my bad. I did not read it all the way. However, after attempting to use the app for what it is made, it does not do that even. It kind of works for very narrow depth of field, but attempting to take a picture with a bottle 4 inches from my camera and my dog 7 feet from my camera did not keep them both in focus.
Unable to manually align photos and the auto align function does not work very well for the photos I work with. Definitely needs more configurability. Not even worth 3$ at this point
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.