Focus.me increases your productivity and improves your time management skills with the tools that allow to plan your day ahead of time and stay focused on your tasks.
This app will greatly benefit students or those who work from home and struggle to meet their deadlines.
Our app offers:
- a simple user friendly interface
- notifications on what to focus on each day
- timer on time spent on task
- estimation on time required to complete the task to help plan your day
- white noise audios that help you stay focused on your task
- count up timer so you can apply the Pomodoro technique but with no interruption, which allows you to pause anytime as needed
Pomodoro Technique is a time management method that uses a timer to break down work into intervals.
The steps are:
1. Decide on the task to be done.
2. Set the pomodoro timer (traditionally to 25 minutes).
3. Working on the task until the timer rings.
4. Mark task as completed when done
5. If you are not done with your major task, take a short break (3–5 minutes), then repeat steps 2-5.
Focus.me is free to download and use. Our team is open to any suggestion on the app features and future improvements.
- Fixed existing bugs
- Future tasks are now sorted in order
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the app + suggestions
I am somewhat of a connoisseur of to-do list apps, and I gotta say that I like this one a lot. I love that you can see upcoming vs future tasks and the ability to create sub-tasks. I will continue to use this app daily.
I'm adding suggestions for future enhancements here due to not having a Facebook:
1. Add additional buckets of upcoming tasks like 'This Week', 'Next Week', etc. it would be helpful to see tasks this way to prioritize items not as immediate
2. Add sub-task timing to scale up to total time. Helpful for routines.
3. Automatically sort future tasks by deadlines
4. A tagging or note feature for additional details if needed
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your support and suggestions! I will try to enhance this app and fix existing bugs bit by bit. Hopefully, I can get the new version out soon.
Hey Dev, good work. I think this app has the potential to be the best app of its category. There’s few things like look and feel, some areas needed to be touch upon. I’ve already send in my feedback. Take a look! Good work!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.