####Top 10 Productivity apps in US!
####Focus Timer can help you focus on work and say goodbye to procrastination!
####It's the focus best timer for work & study
- About Focus Timer：
Support the start, break, pause or stop of a Focus Time .
Allow users to define the Focus time, short/long break length and intervals between long breaks.
Support the settings of auto start of the next Focus time and auto start of breaks.
Support the calculation of the total time and number of focus time.
Support the display of Gantt Chart of the focus time of today or the past 7 days.
Support the display of tendency chart of the number of the daily/weekly/monthly executed focus time.
- Various Reminding:
Support focus time finished alarm, break ending alarm and vibration reminding.
Various ring tones.
Various white noise to help you focus on work.
- Various Themes:
Provide various fresh themes.
The round tomato seeds in the interface indicate the progress of focus time execution.
Ratings and Reviews
Good simple Pomodoro timer
I like the simplicity of this app, though I would add one option. At the moment you have to see the countdown timer in the menu bar. I would like the option to turn that off.
Helps me focus and reminds me when to take breaks
This app is great with a few shortcomings:
- You can track how many pomodoros you do in a day, week, or month.
- I think it would be a cool feature if you could add in tasks to track what you completed, how long they took, and when you completed them. Then have this report come from the iPhone app data too.
– It hangs out next to your clock for easy access and for you to see how much longer you have in your pomodoro.
– There are about 15 alarms to choose from. I wish there was a gong type of alarm.
– There are optional Work Ticking noises (about 10) that you can select to play in the background while your pomodoro is going. I have read that a clock in the background keeps your mind dialed in. This is sometimes good for me, and sometimes drives me nuts.
Timer length options
– Pomodoro: 5-60 minutes
– Short Break: 1-15 minutes
– Long Break: 5-30 minutes
– Start the long break after __ pomodoros: 1-10
You also have a boolean option for:
– Auto start of next pomodoro
– Auto start of break
– Launch at Startup
I’ve tried a BUNCH of these and this is now my favorite.
I kind of wish this had the ability to add tasks. but that isn’t a deal breaker and I haven’t seen any implentation of that functionality that I’ve liked so - meh. It serves my purposes very well. I love the options and it works as expected.
- Shenzhen Tomato Software Technology Co., Ltd.
- 12.1 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 SuperElement Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.