Now it's easier than ever to train your brain for better focus and a calmer mind.
Your brain is like a muscle...with training, you can make it stronger and better able to handle the stress and pressure in your life. Sleep, relationships, productivity, and even your performance at work, school, and in sports are all affected by your mental state.
But you CAN learn how to get control of your mindset and manage feelings of stress, no matter how crazy life gets.
FocusCalm trains your brain to enter a powerful state of mind that is focused, engaged, aware, and mindful, without the stress that makes you feel poorly.
--BACKED BY SCIENCE--
In a recent study by the FocusCalm team, users who completed 25 exercises in the app had a 21% improvement in their feelings of well-being as reported on the respected WHO Wellness Index.
For many years, studies have shown that neurofeedback training like the exercises in FocusCalm can literally change the way your brain works. Through the power of neurofeedback, you can learn how to control your mental state.
FocusCalm's games, activities, and exercises are developed by neuroscientists, sports psychologists, and physicians to help teach you how to manage your mindset, while our lightweight, wearable EEG (electroencephalogram) headband accurately shows you how well you're doing in real-time (sold separately).
--MORE THAN MEDITATION--
Meditation apps help you relax and unwind. FocusCalm does more.
It starts with your FocusCalm score...a real-time display of your brain activity on a scale from 0 - 100. A low score means your brain is active or stressed. A high FocusCalm score means your brain is calm and tranquil.
Through our meditations and expert-developed content, FocusCalm helps you LEARN how to put your mind in a FocusCalm state. Then, with our games and activities, you PRACTICE getting into that state more quickly, consistently and deeply. Over time, as you improve your skills, you can then CHALLENGE yourself to keep your FocusCalm high as you perform mental tasks that simulate stressful or difficult situations in life.
--RESULTS IN JUST A FEW MINUTES PER DAY--
FocusCalm is a wearable that you wear only when you're using the app. Our programs are quick 15 minute sets of exercises designed to help you reach a goal:
• Getting energized for the day
• A quick break during stressful times
• Gently winding down after a stressful day
• Preparing for sleep
• Gearing up for athletic competition or a big meeting
--TRACK YOUR IMPROVEMENT--
Like any skill, FocusCalm is all about practice. FocusCalm provides detailed results after each exercise so you can see a variety of metrics about your performance:
• Depth - Measures your peak FocusCalm score to indicate how calm your brain became during an exercise or meditation.
• Consistency - Shows the percentage of time during the exercise that you were able to keep your FocusCalm score above 65.
• Speed - Indicates how quickly you were able to reach a score above 65 in the exercise.
• FocusCalm Minutes - The length of time you spent in a FocusCalm state. Like a goal of 10,000 steps, 7 minutes in FocusCalm has been shown to have positive benefits in your life.
FocusCalm tracks all of these metrics on your profile so you can see your progress over time.
--THE FOCUSCALM HEADBAND--
• Available at www.focuscalm.com
• Bluetooth connection is quick, reliable and simple
• Lightweight and comfortable so you can use it anytime
• Accurately monitors up to 1200 EEG data points per second
• Up to 8 hours of use on a single charge
FOCUSCALM | BRAIN TRAINING FOR BETTER FOCUS AND A CALMER MIND
FocusCalm saves your meditation data to the Apple Health app.
FocusCalm Subscription plans for full access to the App:
- FocusCalm Annual Subscription: $69.99 (12 month)
- FocusCalm Monthly Subscription: $9.99 (1 month)
Terms of service: https://focuscalm.com/terms/
New Features for all you competitive types!
- High Score Tracking - Compete against yourself and others with high scores in focus and calm neurogames
- Customizable Game Duration - Select game durations of 2 to 10 minutes to see how long you can maintain your calm and focus
Ratings and Reviews
Best Neurofeedback Home Trainer!
I have been a board-certified Neurofeedback practitioner for many many years and have tried most headbands on the market. This one is beautifully made, charges quickly, connects to Bluetooth almost immediately which is a huge improvement over other devices, includes enough programs and exercises in the app to keep you busy but not so many to overwhelm you! The tech-support is impeccable and the price point is extremely reasonable for the product that you are receiving. I have a lifetime subscription and I am recommending it to all colleagues, clients, friends and family. I highly recommend this device to anyone who wishes to train their brain noninvasively for peak performance and calm focus. Focus calm wins!
Awesome Product and App
Both the product and the app are top notch compared to their competitors. The device is comfortable, connects to bluetooth almost immediately, and has a long battery life. The app gives the user freedom to play games, listen to guided meditations and breathing exercises, or challenge themselves with combinations of the two, all while providing feedback through XP and FocusCalm scores that tell the user how well they’re doing. FocusCalm is a 10/10.
Good but needs some work
I like this app but it needs some features
I would like to track my total time and calm time across all the games. Not just total score.
I would like to tend performance for focus games over time with a line for score and a line for level of calm.
It’s really hard to tell if I’m improving without this.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BrainCo Inc.
- 233.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2022 BrainCo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- FocusCalm Monthly Subscription $9.99
- FocusCalm Annual Subscription $69.99