Focuses is a lightweight and flexible way to help you focus on what is important to you in life.
Start by adding what you want to focus on. Then take a few minutes each day to reflect on how you feel you did towards those focuses. Rate yourself on an intuitive scale. Use the calendar overviews to see progress and trends over time.
By putting in daily, consistent effort, you will see yourself becoming your best self.
• View the scores for a single focus or all focuses together on a calendar. Tap on a score to get more details.
• Add notes to your scores to remind yourself what you did that day.
• Archive focuses that are no longer applicable. Don't worry, you can still view your scores.
• Receive a daily notification to remind you to enter scores.
• iCloud syncing.
• Shortcuts support.
• Customize the interface by picking a new accent color and choosing between light and dark modes.
• Change which weekday the calendar starts on.
• Alternate icons! You can now choose from a selection of app icons in settings. I'll let you guess which ones I made and which my 3-year-old made.
• Bug fixes and other small improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is very clean and minimal, it’s a pleasure to use. The only thing it’s really missing, in my opinion, is Shortcuts support.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! Shortcuts support is definitely on my list. If there are any specific shortcuts you'd like to have, you can email me at email@example.com.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.