Focuses is a lightweight and flexible way to help you focus on what is important to you in life.
Start by adding what you want to focus on. Then take a few minutes each day to reflect on how you feel you did towards those focuses. Rate yourself on an intuitive scale. Use the calendar overviews to see progress and trends over time.
By putting in daily, consistent effort, you will see yourself becoming your best self.
• View the scores for a single focus or all focuses together on a calendar. Tap on a score to get more details.
• Add notes to your scores to remind yourself what you did that day.
• Archive focuses that are no longer applicable. Don't worry, you can still view your scores.
• Receive a daily notification to remind you to enter scores.
• Use the widgets to view your daily scores.
• iCloud syncing.
• Wind Down and Shortcuts support.
• Customize the interface by picking a new accent color and choosing between light and dark modes.
• Change which weekday the calendar starts on.
A small update to finish out 2020.
• Updated the notification time picker so that you don't need two taps to start using it.
• Improved scrolling performance on the main list.
• Fixed an issue where sometimes, on the today view, tapping a score circle would not fill it up until another circle was tapped.
• Removed Firebase analytics and crash logging. I wasn't using it much, so seemed better to just remove it.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is very clean and minimal, it’s a pleasure to use. The only thing it’s really missing, in my opinion, is Shortcuts support.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! Shortcuts support is definitely on my list. If there are any specific shortcuts you'd like to have, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.