FocusMinder is the meditation app specifically designed for use by busy professionals during the workday. Many recordings are under 3 minutes.
Jump right in to the practice at the moment you need it most by choosing a recording that suits your state or situation.
• Situational Techniques address common workplace scenarios like mustering confidence to give a presentation or letting go of a disagreement.
• Breathing Techniques offer a variety of ways to help you manage your energy whether you need to calm down, release tension, or balance your mental state.
• Awareness Techniques help you tune into the present moment and introduce you to everyday mindfulness in your emotions and thoughts.
• Relaxation Techniques guide you through visualizations proven to help relax body and mind - great for transitions from work to home or before bed.
FocusMinder is a simple and effective gateway into the practice of mindfulness and meditation - helping high-achieving professionals like you keep your calm and stay focused. It’s also for seasoned meditators who want an easy way to incorporate short sessions while on the go.
The app offers an uncluttered design, access to transcripts (for when you’re in a situation where you can’t listen but can quietly read), and allows you to favorite the tracks you use most frequently.
Listen to sample recordings and browse the titles of all of the recordings at focusminder.com. While you’re there, learn about the creator of FocusMinder, a formerly stressed-out professional with a Ph.D. in economics who is also a certified yoga teacher.
Download the free Beginner’s Guide to Mindfulness & Meditation for an introduction to the practice and some FAQs.
GET STARTED NOW
Navigate your workday with a little more ease. Download FocusMinder today to take an immediate step toward stress reduction, increased productivity, and enhanced focus.
Dark mode support
Ratings and Reviews
Approachable, practical, targeted tool
While enduring a crowded train, after a heated moment and when trying to fall asleep are just a few instances where using these quick, targeted meditations have helped me redirect my energy or reframe my mindset and have a better, more productive day.
I particularly enjoy the breathing and situational techniques sections because they have efficient, practical tactics to address a common scenario and move on. One of the best features is that a lot of the techniques are easy to remember outside of using the app so you can quickly apply them on your own.
Glad I gave it a try and looking forward to future releases.
Effective and clean
I love how clean, simple, and almost artistically this app has been designed. I have been using the situational techniques section on my commute as well as before and between meetings, and it's helped me to focus and bring much more to the table. I also LOVE the end of workday session! Not only does it help me identify/distinguish what different roles I performed throughout the day, but it reminds me that once I get home I choose to leave them at the door - unless I consciously choose to set aside time to put them back on.
Great app, thank you for making!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CodeWise LLC
- 135 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Ardent Acumen