• Add cool icon to your files/folders in 2 Steps! Select icon, drop/drop folder and Done!
• Folder Icons brings a fresh organized look to your folders and files.
• Add your favorite customized icon to your folders, Add your choices, feel happy and be more productive!
• Say goodbye to your old blue boring icon.
• Choose from a lot of icons: Modern, Classy, Cute, Nature, Office, Music, Pictures and much more!
• Add your picture as folder icon.
• Add Icons for your Favourite TV Series and movies folders.
- New fun folder
- General Enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice app with different folder shapes!
I've been looking for a folder icon app to liven up my desktop and all my other folder apps don't work on Catalina. This is the only app I know that can change the shape of the folder along with the icon.
Another reviewer was correct...they could use "categories" since there are so many choices.
The choices are set icon- and shape-wise, but there are quite a few!
Love the App and folder pics
This app is great, I was using another app called “Folder Magic” but it is no longer available in the app store, came across this one looking for another application for folders. Very simple instructions, do not over think the steps - choose your folder, drag the folder you want to change into the black box in the lower left corner of the app, and click done; its’s that simple. Needs a little work though, intermittently have to restart the app to change multiple folders, and sometimes have to restart the computer in order to see the folder changes. FYI: if you see that the folder doesn’t change immediatley, just restart your computer and the changes will be there.
I found at first that the instructions were slightly vague. Once I had figured our that they wanted me to put my folder into the black box to recieve its artwork, then things got better. I don’t know if anything was changed from the older versions, I’m using 1.1.8, but perhaps a colored box around the area that I was to drag my folder into and instructions saying something, like drag folder inside red box might have been clearer even if not as graphically appealing in appearence.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.