Take control of your health information. The new and improved mobile version of your personal health record, powered by FollowMyHealth®, is easy to use and easy to navigate.
From the home screen, you can view your current health summary, reminders and recent account activity—and quickly click to your medical profile and profiles of family members you’re authorized to view. You also get 24/7 access for:
• Communicating securely with your care team.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Viewing test and lab results.
• Requesting prescription refills.
• Managing your preferred pharmacy for prescription renewals.
• Managing connections with healthcare organization to access your health information and interact with providers.
• Paying outstanding bills and view your billing history.
• Viewing and manage your demographics, contact information, and insurance policies.
(Please note: The availability of some features may be dependent on your connected organizations.)
Take full advantage of the modern iOS features such as:
• Passcodes and Touch ID: Create a Mobile Passcode or use Touch ID to quickly and easily sign in to FollowMyHealth® Mobile. Touch ID requires iOS 8 and up. Mobile Passcode will work on any iOS device.
• Push Notifications: In addition to receiving FollowMyHealth® notifications via text and/or email, notifications can now be pushed directly to your iOS device. App badges notify you at a glance of important new information within your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Apple Watch: Convenient access to FollowMyHealth® push notifications and Action Center items directly from your Apple Watch.
• Apple VoiceOver: Improves accessibility for visually impaired users.
• Apple Health: Automatically import blood pressure, steps, weight and glucose readings from Apple Health into your FollowMyHealth® account.
Thanks for using FollowMyHealth! This update includes improvements for messaging your provider.
As a reminder, here’s what else is new in 21.1!
• Change your FollowMyHealth username and password
• Submit a support ticket or give us feedback by tapping "Support"
Ratings and Reviews
Everything is quicker when your waiting for results. I have meds that go 2 places. Instantly a reply that a certain Med was sent to CVS and Optum. No confusion. I’m 70 y/o and also want to mention the convenience with what’s going on. Meds delivered. I haven’t been driving but it’s great to know I can get a ride to and from the office visits. Any questions—no problem an Evisit and you don’t have to wait. Dental insurance. More to Love u for. With times how they are I feel the best care that can be given is in place. I am grateful for Dr Kapov treating me with respect and I know I’m getting the best!!! He listens and is there for you. He even is the one to introduce me to getting Optum. Convenient and 9 free medications. Who could ask for more? He sympathized when I lost my brother to COVID. I actually look forward to a visit no matter the circumstances because I know I’ll be getting the best care!!! Thank you for letting me voice the appreciation I have for all your doing to keep me feel safe and knowing your always there. Well u deserve more than 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Constantly crashes, worthless customer support
When I first got this app a couple of years ago, it worked great. Sometime last year, it suddenly started crashing as soon as I logged in. I could see my information momentarily, and then it would just close. I reinstalled it twice, I installed updates, nothing helped. So I contacted customer service. But instead of listening to me, they treated me like a moron, as though I must never have seen a piece of technology created in the last half-century. They insisted I reinstall it again. They insisted I didn’t know how to properly install an app (I guess tapping a button that says install is confusing for some....). They refused to acknowledge that the problem might be a bug in their software. They told me to try it on a different device. (I did, by the way, and it didn’t work any better on my iPad than it did on my phone.) They went back to the brilliant summation that I must be installing it wrong. Unfortunately, my doctor’s office insists on using this platform for most communication. I guess I installed them wrong, too?
Update: The developers continue to do nothing to fix the app, although they did offer the extraordinarily helpful suggestion that I contact my medical provider to resolve the problem with *their* software. This makes tons of sense. In fact, I always contact my GP when I have computer issues. I’m sure he can fix this, too!
Developer Response ,
If your medical organization was unable to provide technical support, please contact our development team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your issue and they will help troubleshoot your issue.
This APP is a must have to keep up on your health. Patients should have access to their test results....it is our body, we need to know what is going on with our health.
I am now able to put together suitable questions from reading test results to go over with my physician to become more involved with my treatment plan.
I can now match up procedures and dates with invoices I receive for copayments. Now I can see why I was being billed since the bills never give details just dates and invoice numbers. Helps out with my accounting procedures.
Since I see several specialists I can now print out various testing performed and test results to go over with them so they are not duplicating orders for tests.
Having my medical records available to me at my fingertips allows me to become more knowledgeable about my personal health issues through viewing first hand various procedure results so that I can be more hands on now on how I can personally maintain a healthy lifestyle, realizing my limitations with the various diseases I am living with on a daily basis.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- 67.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2021 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.