FollowShows is the easiest way to keep track of when all your favorite shows are airing. Easily track what shows you have watched and which episodes are on next. You can configure notifications so you never miss another episode again. Want to know when game of thrones comes back? We got you covered.
"FollowShows lets you see a schedule with just your favorite shows on it, get notifications, and watch it from one place no matter where it's available online.
“Whether you want to know when to tune in live or or know when your shows have aired so you can find them online, FollowShows is an aptly-named website where you can quickly check to see a schedule of only shows you choose to follow.”
“Their tagline is ‘Never miss an episode again,’ and with the ability to get notifications via the website, email, and RSS or add the new episode schedule to Google calendar, it’s your fault if you do miss an episode"
- Keep track of episodes you have watched
- Easily see when your shows are airing this week
- Find out when shows are returning from hiatus
- push notifications alert you before show time (you can turn this off)
- Find recommendations based on what other people watch similar to you
- Find links to watch episodes online via popular services
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can't remove shows from your watchlist
At least, I haven't found a way to do it. So once you add a show you're stuck with it. Which seems kinda dumb. (I've tried swiping on shows, looked for edit buttons or indicators, nothing.) Only way to delete a show is to delete the app. Which I did.
Three stars because it does a nice job of tracking shows you add to your list. Minus two stars because you can't edit your list.
At least can launch now
Third update now allows the app to launch.
This app and the associated web site used to be great but neglect in the underlying database of shows (some current shows cannot be found others are found but have no episodes associated) rendered the app half (or less) functional.
The app needs an all shows feature and a quick way to ask for missing shows to be added to the database.
Also need a quick way to mark all past shows as watched (not just season by season).
Understand this is a lot of work, so would you be open to volunteer help to get everything functioning correctly again?
Used to be good
Used to work great. In the last 3-4 months I got 0 notifications for my shows.
- Guillaume Carre
- 23.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2020 Followshows
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.