A character map for font files (installed or not). Quickly browse through a list of font files and preview their contents without installing them. Font File Browser saves you time as you search for the right fonts to use in your projects.
- Quickly browse through a list of font files and preview their contents without installing them.
- View the fonts, characters, and glyphs contained in a TTF, TTC, DFONT, OTF, or WOFF font file.
- Preview text using uninstalled fonts.
- Print font samples and character maps or save them as PDF documents.
- Extract characters from uninstalled fonts as pictures that you can use in other apps.
- Get detailed information about fonts, characters, and glyphs.
- Print font samples and character maps.
- Copy characters and glyphs to the clipboard as SVG pictures.
- Supports macOS’s Dark Mode.
- Supports color SVG fonts under macOS 10.14 Mojave or later.
- Supports the MacBook Pro’s Touch Bar.
- Enjoy a redesigned user interface.
- Performance improvements.
- Other minor improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works great with OpenType.
I haven't attempted to load T1 or T3 fonts but this app works great for both OTF and TTF. If you're looking to peruse your fonts without waiting for the font cache to update after adding & removing fonts then this app is what you're looking for.
Dosn’t Recognize Fonts
I purchased this app because it allows you preview fonts without installing them, but after installing it I found out that it doesn’t recognize important font formats like PostScript Type 1 and Font Suitcase files. As a long-time designer I have many fonts in these formats which I need to be able to see. To me this is not worth the $10 if I can’t use it on most of my fonts. The program itself seems well made other than being limited in application.
Able to see all the options of a font which enables me to make some awesome crafts!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.