Food Gang is a fast and fun brawl game.
- Choose from 14 unique and crazy characters
- Unlock more than 50 amazing skills
- Collect stars to claim incredible rewards
- Fight against random opponents in 3 unique arenas
- Enjoy fast action gameplay
- Climb the trophy road and complete weekly challenges to unlock more powers!
Food Gang is a free to play online game, internet connection is required.
VIP PASS subscription:
- You can subscribe for VIP PASS, It gives you an exclusive epic fighter + daily gifts in double + 20% discount on Fridges and remove all Ads.
- The VIP PASS is a weekly subscription, that costs $4.99. This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews at the same price unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user and after purchase, auto-renewal may be turned off in the user's iTunes Account Settings.
- No cancellation of the current subscription period is allowed.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the trial period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/HT202039 for more information
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Online (also new ideas)?
I’m not sure if this game is online. Even though it kicks you out of the game if you don’t have connection, when I don’t play for like a second or two, the “players” stop and resume. If this game is offline please try to make it online if that is not possible that’s ok. I also ask for a 3v3 in this game and a change to the rarity of getting a new fighter. It should be easier to get a new fighter if it is less rare like the rare type brawlers, while epics are more rare. It should be rares 5% and epics 1% or something like that. Let’s talk friends in this game. Friends are people you can choose to play with in gaming or people you can play with. You should probably add that and a chat system for strategy with these wonderful characters. I would also ask for different game modes like capture the flag, game mode with 1 life, and an objective game like collecting things from a point in the middle of the map like salt or candy. Overall this is a great simple game but I feel like it is lacking only a little things but is still lacking something. P.S pls add emotes because why not. It’s not able to allow you to curse or make chat problems and you can express your emotion and it is interesting unlike other games where the only thing you can do is spin.
This really is an impressive game. I rarely write reviews, but I had to share my thoughts. The concept of this game is so simple, yet perfect. Quick, intense action, one click away, with a wide selection of brawlers to fight with. I like the concept of the VIP pass, but I think there should be more for F2P players. (For example, you also shouldn’t have to watch ads for chests. You should be given the chest, THEN have the chance to watch an ad, to speed up the opening time) also, I WISH THERE WAS A LEADERBOARD. I’m a competitive player when it comes to mobile games. I thrive to climb the ranks, but to also climb the leaderboards. Also, a leaderboard gives us a perspective as to how well we are doing, compared to the best.
Overall, I LOVE this game so far. Let’s hope they keep it updated and fresh
I love this game! It is super fun and entertaining. A couple things...
1. It doesn't give you the stuff that you buy! I bought the 2 dollar Giant fridge and 200 gem pack and reloaded the game and no items! I’m really sad that the games purchase feature doesn’t work.
2. Could you make an offline option? I wish there was some type of offline feature that I could play while I’m riding in a plane etc.
3. I hope sometime you can make more characters. I would really enjoy more characters because the game would be a lot more tempting to play.
4. More modes! Right now there is only 1 mode (team fight). Maybe you could make battle royal or squads where you had to revive your teammates?
Those were some of my opinions. Over all I really enjoy the game!
- 248.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Bloop
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Pass $4.99
- League Pack 1 $1.99
- Pack of 200 Gems $4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.